Anyone else feel bad for the way incels are treated

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
-First people HATE on you for complaining, but whenever a woman complains about not having access to Chad,men or dating in general she gets no rebuttal. ex.- My sister made an online dating account and called many of her "matches" and people who message her "retarded" and implied that they are not worthy of her. She is $150,000+ salary , Chad only. She bitches about men not meeting her "standards" and 9/10 millionaire Chads not dating her. When people hear her complain they sympathize with her. If an incel complains they get a horde of feminist men and white nights attacking them.

-Then women call you "creepy," are rude to you, reject you and show it off how they rejected you to their friends. I work as an Engineer, and work next to the Marketing department. There were some ugly, fat women who showed off how they rejected men at bars but got them to buy drinks for them.

-Then you have dating standards getting even tougher. Online dating, mask mandates, social distancing rules/laws etc. all make it harder on average and less attractive men.

-Finally, you have the giant horde of feminist, man hating, white knights. Most of them are 30+ year old unmarried, childless men who look for incel posts because they have too much time on their hands. They attack incels to cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spartacus1-, KrissKross, brainded and 19 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7776, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
yeah it sucks but there isn't much you can do about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, antiantifa, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2403, magnificentcel and 1 other person
yeah it sucks but there isn't much you can do about it
I think that such a large pct. of men will become incel that eventually incels will speak out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
I think that such a large pct. of men will become incel that eventually incels will speak out.
But as you said " If an incel complains they get a horde of feminist men and white nights attacking them" , so I don't see things changing in the future tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7776 and Bitch
yeah even on this forum there are lots of feminists in disguise who whiteknight for women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, brainded, Deleted member 10987 and 8 others
Society needs a group of people to be the designated punching bag. In the past, it was downtrodden minorities like blacks, Irish, Jews, Chinese, and gays. Ever since the civil rights movement and pc culture taking over, those types are off limits.

Incels are the only group nebulous enough that everyone can hate on them without remorse since most normies don't really consider incels to be people, so much as people stuck with a negative mindset, which they need to change. Not that normies actually want to help incels, no, they just want to put them down.

No, I don't. Incels praise serial killers. Anyone who does that (and I've said everyone, women included) is not worth of respect. I'm full of hate, but I wouldn't kill anyone since I have empathy.

"When people hear her complain they sympathize with her. If an incel complains they get a horde of feminist men and white nights attacking them". Who the fuck sympathizes with her?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and magnificentcel
No, I don't. Incels praise serial killers. Anyone who does that (and I've said everyone, women included) is not worth of respect. I'm full of hate, but I wouldn't kill anyone since I have empathy.

"When people hear her complain they sympathize with her. If an incel complains they get a horde of feminist men and white nights attacking them". Who the fuck sympathizes with her?
The actual threat to women is domestic violence, not some incels posting **** about women on a bodybuilding site or Reddit. 90% of violence towards women comes from their boyfriend/ex boyfriend, fathers, husbands/ex husbands (ie men who have sex, not incels. In fact, men who have MULTIPLE sex partners probably are more likely to commit domestic abuse) About 1% of violence towards women is committed by angry incels. Elliot Rodger was an extreme exception and this happened over 4 years ago.

Overall 80% of violence is domestic or gang related. Less than 1% is "incel" related.

The worst an incel will do is say shit about women, the worst men with multiple sex partners will do is abuse women.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
The actual threat to women is domestic violence, not some incels posting **** about women on a bodybuilding

site or Reddit. 90% of violence towards women comes from their boyfriend/ex boyfriend, fathers, husbands/ex husbands (ie men who have sex, not incels. In fact, men who have MULTIPLE sex partners probably are more likely to commit domestic abuse) About 1% of violence towards women is committed by angry incels. Elliot Rodger was an extreme exception and this happened over 4 years ago.

Overall 80% of violence is domestic or gang related. Less than 1% is "incel" related.

The worst an incel will do is say shit about women, the worst men with multiple sex partners will do is abuse women.
I agree with you, but incels.is encourage violence to women. Even knajjd, a rapist, is a mod here and in incels.is, which is concerning.

Last edited:
I agree with you, but incels.is encourage violence to women. Even knajjd, a rapist, is a mod here and in incels.is, which is concerning.
Not all incels do that.

Chads and men with multiple sex partners are statistically more violent towards women. Almost all violence towards women is domestic in nature ie. from a boyfriend, husband, ex etc. Not from incels who post on Reddit.

STOP your white knight, feminist B.S

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, turkproducer and Deleted member 10536
Not all incels do that.

Chads and men with multiple sex partners are statistically more violent towards women. Almost all violence towards women is domestic in nature ie. from a boyfriend, husband, ex etc. Not from incels who post on Reddit.

STOP your white knight, feminist B.S
Reddit incels commit the same mistake that I do; too much complaining, too little action.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
Reddit incels commit the same mistake that I do; too much complaining, too little action.
How do you know they don't try you feminist?

He said that he thrusted an unconcious girl. So yeah.
cope he jerked off to her shadow outside her bedroom window that little shitenugget

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 10524
How do you know they don't try you feminist?
Because when you complain a lot (like I do), you aren't trying. Complaining doesn't give you anything.

Because when you complain a lot (like I do), you aren't trying. Complaining doesn't give you anything.
What if they complain online but try in real life you white knight, feminist, man-hater

What if they complain online but try in real life you white knight, feminist, man-hater
That's what I do, actually. I try to socialize, fail, and then rot here. Getting out of here will help me.

saying "Go ER in minecraft" doesn't actually do anything. no one from incels.is or looksmax.me has ever gone ER.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
  • Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel
pretty sure they mentioned .co in the court documents of the case

in the interrogation video he only talked about 4chan though
you can't blame .co for his actions.

that would be like blaming twitter for any time a woman kills a man. because women there tweet "kill all men"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
you can't blame .co for his actions.

that would be like blaming twitter for any time a woman kills a man. because women there tweet "kill all men"
i'm not blaming anyone for anything, thing is just we are all getting a bad rep by association

it's the same stick when they blamed "video games" for mass shootings, they just found a new scapegoat to avoid having to address the real underlying problems

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 4612
i'm not blaming anyone for anything, thing is just we are all getting a bad rep by association

it's the same stick when they blamed "video games" for mass shootings, they just found a new scapegoat to avoid having to address the real underlying problems
high iq analysis

Nah its not because he was lurking .co
Incels get a bad reputation regardless, people just want somebody to hate a whole group, it could've been a gaming group didn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Deleted member 7098
Incels get a bad reputation regardless, people just want somebody to hate a whole group, it could've been a gaming group didn't matter.
agree

I have some incel friends and coworkers. tbh they don’t seem to be treated poorly. Other than not being successful with women.

No
Incels are worthless pieces of shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
High IQ comment right here. Ugly and asocial people were always hated, there always has to be the black sheep, always has to be them vs us, it doesn't matter what incels do, they'll just be hated for being incels under disguise of whatever reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6512
The state of nature is low-tier men getting shit on. The reason u feel bad is society brainwashing u with "morals" and "ethics"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Anytime I think about any cultural element of this god forsaken society I feel bad. The way 99% of men are treated now is inhuman. Even when kings and emperors ruled over people it was better than now for the average man. In this society the average man is powerless. Doesnt matter how smart or hard working he is, unless he is lucky to be super attractive or be born with good social connections in a good family, he will be shit all over. Someone like Donald Trump would be working at an office making $60,000 a year now, no wife, no kids, no prospects, if he was born to a single mother with no money.

Silly inkwell, women aren’t entitled to give you sex. Work on ur personality then maybe you’ll get female attention

Most of my friends are incels. So I sympathize with them.

-Then you have dating standards getting even tougher. Online dating, mask mandates, social distancing rules/laws etc. all make it harder on average and less attractive men.
Mask mandates make dating easier for ugly men.

The state of nature is low-tier men getting shit on. The reason u feel bad is society brainwashing u with "morals" and "ethics"
So mother fucking based, life without religion and morality standards is nothing more than an endless mog or be mogged world/winner takes ALL game.

who else would know this better than us?