Anyone else feel like they have powers?

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Occasionally I get strong dejavu or like almost as if I saw the same shit in a dream and something bad happened like my mother dying or having a heart attack or some shit. I feel as if I have to do something differently from the dream to prevent it. It almost always has to do with my mom but it does happen to other things as well like accidents of some sort. Idk tho pretty sure I'm just mentally ill

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Short Ugly and Brown
Occasionally I get strong dejavu or like almost as if I saw the same shit in a dream and something bad happened like my mother dying or having a heart attack or some shit. I feel as if I have to do something differently from the dream to prevent it. It almost always has to do with my mom but it does happen to other things as well like accidents of some sort. Idk tho pretty sure I'm just mentally ill
EA7B8681 3A1E 4C98 8D8E 09DFE97A98BF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Titbot, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I am also mentally ill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and HurtfulVanity
this thread unironically typifies unironically narcissistic, self-congratulatory, sanctimonious delusion jfl.
i dont believe super powers exist beyond the constructed fiction of the mentally ill tbh

Last edited:
I wish I could afford therapist so I can live a happy life

I wish I could afford therapist so I can live a happy life
why not get of this internet forum and studycel? tbh imo aspies can achieve the most self-actualization by funneling their autism into an area of study, becoming a master of it and then innovating and creating within it

Last edited:
I really like money and making money so I will study that I will try

When I smoke weed i feel like i have super powers, it feels like I can sense what people are thinking and feel what they are feeling its weird and i hate it

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
Indeed. Meditation helped a lot.