Anyone else find that their eyes are significantly better at higher body fat levels?

PowersOfTen

PowersOfTen

senile
This makes me think everyone has a specific ideal body fat percent. And no, this isn't a cope to be fat.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, jordanbarrettisgod, DianabolDownie and 2 others
This makes me think everyone has a specific ideal body fat percent. And no, this isn't a cope to be fat.
I prefer mine at low bf I’ll pm pics if you want

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Because at higher bodyfat the fat pads around eyes have more fat making them look more supported aka better

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Good_Little_Goy, Ethnicsmatter and 19 others
Because at higher bodyfat the fat pads around eyes have more fat making them look more supported aka better
Ah ok. Now that you mention it, I can also feel the difference right now at a higher bf level.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 3043
yup, just do fillers and don't break the nuts op

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Kingkellz
So what can we do despite being low bodyfat? Do T levels matter?

So what can we do despite being low bodyfat? Do T levels matter?
Ultimately it's bones, fat pads and fat distribution second

T levels may have something to do with the formation of your orbitals

But as far as fixing them all you can do are fillers, orbital decompression, implants, osteotomies, and squinting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

yes, 100%

I don't know where I read it but losing too much weight zaps essential bodyfat from your orbitals.

Look at how shitty pro bodybuilders look at 2-3% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and mattzdeb
yes, 100%

I don't know where I read it but losing too much weight zaps essential bodyfat from your orbitals.

Look at how shitty pro bodybuilders look at 2-3% bodyfat.
Yes. I noticed this and also from my malar fat pad.

They are more hooded when you are obese

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
Is it possible to add fat to upper eyes?

its because high fat and even high water retention causes the hooding above your eyes to be more built up.

it ruins your jawline and under eyes however, it's not worth it IMO. but yes I've noticed this in myself.

That’s why I slay more when I’m bulking 😲

holy shit varg is that you

Is it possible to add fat to upper eyes?
Yes, upper eyelids fat grafts.
fatgraft02f.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yes, upper eyelids fat grafts.
fatgraft02f.jpg
wow quite a substantial ascenscion here. From a melted wax figure to a somewhat normally looking eye area.

She has a good feminine skull shape, nice forward growth + cheekbones and jaw. Small feminine head + face but not too narrow face.

She had a rhino already obviously, which most likely was a long time ago judging by the nostrils, back in the day they all looked pretty similar.

Also her ears arent too large for her age. If she had like 30% vertically larger ears, it would looksmin her really hard and make her look 8 years older.

Last edited: