Anyone else find they look worse from a distance

shibo

shibo

Equinox
When im looking at the mirror i look good tbh but when i take a couple steps back though i look way worse like my eye shape looks ugly af and shit but up close it looks good so which one do i trust

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
I looke like shit both distances

no opposite

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, johncruz12345, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Was gonna avatar post you as a joke but realised what section this topic is in and I got warnings for avatar posting outside of off topic section.

I noticed that when I look at myself from a distance in the mirror, my eyes look much more NCT.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
I look like a crackhead either way so 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I noticed that when I look at myself from a distance in the mirror, my eyes look much more NCT.

Dude same! I don’t know why tho

when I see myself on a reflective surface on the streets I always feel that I look really wide and inntimidating

Was gonna avatar post you as a joke but realised what section this topic is in and I got warnings for avatar posting outside of off topic section.
Cause it’s not funny when you do it

I look better, but I think being short sighted has something to do with it

BrettyBoy

XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
This post is over a yr old but I am the same way, I'm pretty sure it's just because of my shit features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
The lighting reaches you less the farther you are, especially ogre for overhead lightcels

Yeah and when I get really close I lookworse too

I look better further.