Anyone else get a lot of girls in grade school, but none/few in college and beyond?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Incel here. I talked/asked out 8 females and got rejected by all of them in college. Just facebook messaged a girl recently too. Never seemed overly interested.

when I was young(7-12th grade) it was the opposite. GOOD looking girls would hit on me, instead of ugly ones. I dated quite a few 7/8/9/10s in school.Even my attractive 30-something year old blonde, busty, counselor asked me to study/chat with her, but due to my social anxiety I said no. She also commented on my haircut. I had a 9/10 take my hands and force me to dance with her. In H.S, I could date whoever I wanted and my life was great because of it.

Thoughts? Did I just get uglier or something?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2012 and Vitruvian
yes you dint mew
:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1707, FatmanO and 2 others
Did your hairline recede? Did the collagen reaper take you?

Those are the only things I can think of. PM pics of before/after and I can tell you exactly what you need to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did your hairline recede? Did the collagen reaper take you?

Those are the only things I can think of. PM pics of before/after and I can tell you exactly what you need to do.
I thought that I may of just not getting girls due to increased competition and online dating. I don't think I actually got uglier, but it may be possible. I am currently cutting from 167 to 163. I am 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I thought that I may of just not getting girls due to increased competition and online dating. I don't think I actually got uglier, but it may be possible. I am currently cutting from 167 to 163. I am 5'10
Pm me pics I can tell you if you got uglier (not a creep or anything, genuinely want to help you out)

It's probably not you. Girls' standards got higher.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, samm735, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
exact same for me

less competition in high school. It's easy mode compared to college. Also tinder probably didn't exist yet

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and frosty
less competition in high school. It's easy mode compared to college. Also tinder probably didn't exist yet
25,000+ students, Tinder make the competition fierce.

Bitches have thousands upon thousands of options.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Nosecel9000 and The Dude Abides
no
incel in highschool and probably will remain incel in college

@Hunter did

• +1
Reactions: quinn24
Incel loser in grade school, incel loser in college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
fuck this

My college is an incel college because it's a commuter school. I would say 80%+ commute. Most people don't even talk to each other. Everyone just comes, sits in the class silently, and goes back home. A couple of Chads here and there, but most people look like the virgin meme.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, fukmylyf and mido the slayer
My college is an incel college because it's a commuter school. I would say 80%+ commute. Most people don't even talk to each other. Everyone just comes, sits in the class silently, and goes back home. A couple of Chads here and there, but most people look like the virgin meme.
Fuck.

Incel loser in grade school, incel loser in college.
damn
it was always ogre for me

go er on your college
People compare incels to Elliot Rodgers and other mass shooters. Note that when a women can't get a date or keep their standards too high to get a date(99% of the time, this is why a woman can't get a date. OR they are fuсking obese), they are not compared to mass murders and rapists.

they are the protected gender
they are the more caring gender
they are the more sensitive gender

JFL at this clown world
This is what society thinks:
Guy who can't get laid=Elliot Rodger, mass murderer and rapist
Girl who can't get laid because their standards are too high or they are obese - victim of patriarchy

Incel here. I talked/asked out 8 females and got rejected by all of them in college. Just facebook messaged a girl recently too. Never seemed overly interested.

when I was young(7-12th grade) it was the opposite. GOOD looking girls would hit on me, instead of ugly ones. I dated quite a few 7/8/9/10s in school.Even my attractive 30-something year old blonde, busty, counselor asked me to study/chat with her, but due to my social anxiety I said no. She also commented on my haircut. I had a 9/10 take my hands and force me to dance with her. In H.S, I could date whoever I wanted and my life was great because of it.

during high school I was completely autistic, didn't take care of my style, haircut and social life.

during high school I was completely autistic, didn't take care of my style, haircut and social life.
shit. Do you get bitches now?

Girls in HS are easy mode.

Yeah, you probs got uglier or maybe you are just short. Most girls don't mind guys height nearly as much in middle and high school than in college and later on.

It was the opposite for me, I was a KV until I was 20. Then I started to ascend in college, as well as a trip to Europe, but then fell off again after that. Almost certainly due to just not being around enough girls.
I’m sure at least a couple girls had crushes on me in high school, but I couldn’t do anything about it, for several reasons.

In hs a good amount of girls had crushes on me then in community College same thing then I went to university but at this point I think I got like no attention from girls but I also had a gf at the time and I stopped taking care of my hair and shit.

This was years ago Facebook was the only social media when I graduated hs. I think since then womens standards have gone up tbh but also i lost a lot of weight and didn't have a deep tan anymore.

Yeah, you probs got uglier or maybe you are just short. Most girls don't mind guys height nearly as much in middle and high school than in college and later on.
I am 5'9.5." I doubt that height is my problem. Most women don't seem to notice height.

I moved on 3 girls and never got rejected once.FeelsAightMan

Does everyone get girls in grade school (srs.)

I got girls easily until I got severe acne at age 16 when I had to take accutane which fucked me up mentally and bodily. No interest from blonde JBs since then. I’m 22 now

I am 5'9.5." I doubt that height is my problem. Most women don't seem to notice height.
Believe what you want. Fact is that you're under average height and heightmogged by like 90% of teenage and young adult men. Girls aren't too harsh on shorter guys in middle and high school because most still grow, but in college best women start looking at guys who are 6ft and up. Be a realist mate, you can still get decent girls if you have good face, but with that height you can't get the absolute best looking ones nomore.

Believe what you want. Fact is that you're under average height and heightmogged by like 90% of teenage and young adult men. Girls aren't too harsh on shorter guys in middle and high school because most still grow, but in college best women start looking at guys who are 6ft and up. Be a realist mate, you can still get decent girls if you have good face, but with that height you can't get the absolute best looking ones nomore.
Doubt that. I also wear thick shoes so I look closer to 5'10." No one has really noticed my height. With my think shoes, I fit in with everyone else. Average height is about 5'9-5'10 in college.

I see many below average and average height guys with girls.

Doubt that. I also wear thick shoes so I look closer to 5'10." No one has really noticed my height. With my think shoes, I fit in with everyone else. Average height is about 5'9-5'10 in college.

I see many below average and average height guys with girls.
Yeah, you do fit in but you're nothing special nomore since women do prefer taller guys. Tall guy with good frame and average face mogs a handsome and short guy every time.

Yeah, you do fit in but you're nothing special nomore since women do prefer taller guys. Tall guy with good frame and average face mogs a handsome and short guy every time.
im starting to think this is true
i see hot girls with avg face girls but they are always tall, ALWAYS

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I really doubt it has to do with height. No one really asked or noticed my height. I am 5'9.5" but with shows look to be about 5'10.":

Its either I got uglier, or competition is too much. I mean 25,000+ people alone with b.s dating apps seems to be the major issue.

im starting to think this is true
i see hot girls with avg face girls but they are always tall, ALWAYS
No. If a hot girl is with an unattractive guy, the guy is rich.

I really doubt it has to do with height. No one really asked or noticed my height. I am 5'9.5" but with shows look to be about 5'10.":

Its either I got uglier, or competition is too much. I mean 25,000+ people alone with b.s dating apps seems to be the major issue.
Competition has definetely gotten harder, yeah. Tinder and other dating apps have made it very hard for average joes to get laid and very easy for chads. Stop lying to yourself about your height tho, girls do notice your height, frame and other things than just your face about you. They're not only going to stare at your face, women naturally search for the strongest and healthiest possible man she can get. Men neither look at only face, they look for signs of fertility and health in women. Think it like this, a guy that is like 6'3+/190cm+ tall with wide shoulders is like a girl with a hot body, to me personally a girl with hot, fit body gives a instant boner even if the face wouldn't be great.

No. If a hot girl is with an unattractive guy, the guy is rich.
im talking young girls mate where the guy is very unlikely to be rich.
and maybe not " hot " girls but avg girls
what im saying is that universally women love tall men and despise short men

It's probably not you. Girls' standards got higher.
TBH girls are getting more and more selective. Some people are incels now who wouldn't have been twenty years ago.

it may be due to stunted growth
if you stop growing at a young age you are an acceptable height for that age range but as you get older you are manlet relative to your peers

If it's easy mode, then why am i still a khv?

Checkmate cuck

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
if you are not Leanmaxing, you are not looksmaxing
I'm leanmaxxing starting tmr, I finally convinced my parents to help me hit the gym.

in my 7 to 9 grade every girls fawn over me but not sexually i just looked babyface cute kid.