anyone else glad to have hair?

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
(rhetorical quesion)

my face is subhuman but at least i have nw0 to slightly make up for it, it sort of distracts from other features. ill enjoy it while it lasts, the agepill will inevitably crush me eventually. its not a matter of attracting toilets, but more of a personal thing for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Limerencel, SeiGun and 1 other person
i think about the possibility of hairloss every day. the norwoodcels put a very large emphasis on how much of a failo it is so it scares me a lot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, jefferson, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
i think about the possibility of hairloss every day. the norwoodcels put a very large emphasis on how much of a failo it is so it scares me a lot
be afraid. very afraid. the norwood reaper knows when you sleep, he knows when you're awake...hes always watching, waiting to strike with his mighty scythe. its over

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
be afraid. very afraid. the norwood reaper knows when you sleep, he knows when you're awake...hes always watching, waiting to strike with his mighty scythe. its over

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Autist
Was born with a genetic Norwood 1 hairline since I have a big forehead. :feelsuhh::feelswah:
Not balding yet, so that’s good I suppose. :feelsbadman:

Stop bragging or I''ll report you:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Autist, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
@Mr_Norwood

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
:feelshaha::feelscry::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincel, jefferson and 1 other person
My grandad is still nw0 with a mature hairline at 70 lifefuel tbh

My grandad is still nw0 with a mature hairline at 70 lifefuel tbh
Is it on your mom's side? That is where the genetic predisposition for hairloss comes from, so I've read on med forums..
@Zeta ascended

It's strange that i would like to have the worst features possibles, including balding, to have no chance at all?

i hate being a baldcel

@Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Is it on your mom's side? That is where the genetic predisposition for hairloss comes from, so I've read on med forums..
@Zeta ascended
Every man on my mother's side is Norwood 0 It's my fathers side that failod me