Anyone else has a longer midface after cardio/soccer?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Did an hour of indoor soccer with a friend and a couple of other random guys and when I looked in the mirror afterwards my midface looked ten times longer but my face also looked leaner. Is it because my facial muscles get shaked alot and stretched? I swear my midface and eyes look vertically narrower in the morning. I was about to cry out of anger when I looked in the damn mirror.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360, 6485b025t, DharkDC and 33 others
Extremely autistic thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, UglyGod360, cumbutamoren and 34 others
Extremely autistic thread.
I didn't expect this from you. Can't believe you didn't decide to put in time to actually comment something useful. Bye.

I didn't expect this from you. Can't believe you didn't decide to put in time to actually comment something useful. Bye.
Your midface might look longer depending on mirror too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did an hour of indoor soccer with a friend and a couple of other random guys and when I looked in the mirror afterwards my midface looked ten times longer but my face also looked leaner. Is it because my facial muscles get shaked alot and stretched? I swear my midface and eyes look vertically narrower in the morning. I was about to cry out of anger when I looked in the damn mirror.
In all seriousness make sure you don’t mouth breathe while doing physical activity

Your bone structure changed after an hour of soccer. Surgeons are going out of business.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noprogressno, Schönling, Warlow and 20 others
you dont get cranofacial dystrophy after one hour of mouthbreathing lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
OP got banned. Remember long midface = troubles everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Giphy 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, goat2x and Barbarossa_
diagnosis: you have BDD

the leaner face thing is legit though, i have that too

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Longer?
Not possible
Leaner?
Hell yes, after working out I look way leaner

Dinnr but your midface won't get longer from playing soccer :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

When you exercise a lot you mouthbreathe a lot so..

Holy shit this just happened to me
It’s legit, it happens.

• +1
fucking retard lmfao

Yeah
It happens because the water stored on your face temporarily decreases
Try going full auschwitz to see true face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 685 and KrissKross
Cope I'll fuck you in the ass and make you kiss my feet after lelz
shut up sissy, im a manly man and u a bitch
what u think is gonna happen if u see me irl bitch? i would mog u then rape u

• JFL
shut up sissy, im a manly man and u a bitch
what u think is gonna happen if u see me irl bitch? i would mog u then rape u
Goof ass boi

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
Mine gets longer after a shower or if it’s 30 degrees Celsius or above.

• JFL
You look like the jock version of Timmy from South Park bitch stfu
atleast im jock and not an incel subhuman like you

• So Sad

• +1
Reactions: Grey
what could he possibly mean by this lmao
Don't worry I'm not actually gay, and if I was you'd be save anyway ugly fatface.

Attachments

• 23182A9A-E5F3-4CED-8BE9-B33979652501.gif
    23182A9A-E5F3-4CED-8BE9-B33979652501.gif
    30 KB · Views: 2
Jk cutie

thats impossible. If facial bones could change within such a short period of time none of us would be here today and this forum would be completely nonexistent...