Anyone else has better undereye support in the morning?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
I have shit droopy eyelid (bordering on sclera show) when I’m not squinting all day, but when I wake up my lower eyelid is tight as fuck and is also higher. Why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
my eye area is x1000 times better in the morning as in the evening. am too low iq to know why tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389, Omari Mescudi, NormieKilla and 1 other person
I have shit droopy eyelid (bordering on sclera show) when I’m not squinting all day, but when I wake up my lower eyelid is tight as fuck and is also higher. Why is that?
Same with me.
Maybe that’s bcoz while we sleep, we are canceling-out the effect of gravity on our face. Thus, our lower-eyelid does not droop due to zero pull of gravity and as a result we end-up having tight lower-eyelid in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 6892
Same with me.
Maybe that’s bcoz while we sleep, we are canceling-out the effect of gravity on our face. Thus, our lower-eyelid does not droop due to zero pull of gravity and as a result we end-up having tight lower-eyelid in the morning.
Also, while sleeping, our eyes and eye-area gets enough rest rather than constant strain from screens [ TV, mobile, etc ].

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892