Anyone else HATE teen dramas?

Chuck14

Chuck14

Iron
Teen dramas are almost always full of attractive model looking characters with Stacies pining over them. I find it impossible to watch. It's just PAINFUL knowing how great high school could have been had it been for a few mm's of bone.

I'm watching 13 Reasons Why and the main female is pining over a Chad while a normie pines over her. If this doesn't send you into madness, knowing this was never to be you and there's nothing you could do about it, you simply aren't blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2227
Antinous spits out contempt and revulsion at the filth of what others call "love"; I hate any kind of love movie or show horrible affections of lust, as well as of couples in public: Any act said of "love" or dressed as "romance" must be condemned, cursed and expunged from the face of the earth; yes, romance movies are degenerate and subversively conforming and must be boycotted, not just disgusting teen love movies that have drama, but every act of public passion and couples holding hands or kissing in public, especially when foid is young and pretty: this lust is repulsive, it happens a lot, especially in parks; the sluts and their repulsive male boyfriends love to show off pompously to those who pass by, showing off the achievement and trophy they easily acquired, a prime and 9/10 young foid that he will enjoy and delight in, is hateful; any act of affection or caress should be prohibited not only in public but privately, anywhere sex should be abolished and decimated: Why can they have it and not the noble me, the aristocratic duke and count of mount christ? Moreover, it is a signalization of fate showing you the curse that fell on the fact that you are an incel, and this is no doubt a fuel that draws you from the most wallow in passivity to the brink of catalytic action and attitude in a desperate attempt at change, so whatever

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
Euphoria is the worst one of them all. No incel should ever watch it, its pure suicidefuel from start to end.

It's all about highschoolers having sex

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Deleted member 2205
Antinous spits out contempt and revulsion at the filth of what others call "love"; I hate any kind of love movie or show horrible affections of lust, as well as of couples in public: Any act said of "love" or dressed as "romance" must be condemned, cursed and expunged from the face of the earth; yes, romance movies are degenerate and subversively conforming and must be boycotted, not just disgusting teen love movies that have drama, but every act of public passion and couples holding hands or kissing in public, especially when foid is young and pretty: this lust is repulsive, it happens a lot, especially in parks; the sluts and their repulsive male boyfriends love to show off pompously to those who pass by, showing off the achievement and trophy they easily acquired, a prime and 9/10 young foid that he will enjoy and delight in, is hateful; any act of affection or caress should be prohibited not only in public but privately, anywhere sex should be abolished and decimated: Why can they have it and not the noble me, the aristocratic duke and count of mount christ? Moreover, it is a signalization of fate showing you the curse that fell on the fact that you are an incel, and this is no doubt a fuel that draws you from the most wallow in passivity to the brink of catalytic action and attitude in a desperate attempt at change, so whatever

Good text.

@ mods being lazy I see

Euphoria is the worst one of them all. No incel should ever watch it, its pure suicidefuel from start to end.

It's all about highschoolers having sex
wasn't that a hentai