Anyone else have inconsistent ptosis?

maneg1

maneg1

Bronze
It’s the most annoying thing about my appearance. It’s literally like every day I wake up I have a 50% chance of having a droopy eyelid on my left eye. When i do my whole day is fucked, to the point where the first thing I do when I wake up is get my camera out on selfie mode and check if I have ptosis. And the worst thing is I’ve experimented so much and as far as I can tell, there’s nothing specific that causes it, it’s just completely random. It makes my eyes asymmetrical and it pisses me off. Anyone had experience with this or can offer any advice?

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, randomvanish, Hightwolf and 1 other person
Yeah drive to the next homedepot, buy a strong rope, search for something solid like 2-3m above ground and fuckin hang yourself greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 7173
Scoobydoofruitsnacks 1221017731747999042814202810345190050470935n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Schönling, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
ParanoidCel. I don't even see how that can happen

Yes its so weird

ParanoidCel. I don't even see how that can happen
Lol I’m not being paranoid, I’ve attached pic for proof. Top pic taken on a day where I don’t have it, bottom pic taken on an unlucky day where I woke up with a disgusting droopy eyelid. I swear this is like a 50/50 thing where some days I just wake up with it and can’t do anything about it.

Attachments

• 6DD822B0-05A3-4E53-A580-B7C9A0A46AB5.jpeg
    6DD822B0-05A3-4E53-A580-B7C9A0A46AB5.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bimaximum, Deleted member 7173 and Hightwolf
Lol I’m not being paranoid, I’ve attached pic for proof. Top pic taken on a day where I don’t have it, bottom pic taken on an unlucky day where I woke up with a disgusting droopy eyelid. I swear this is like a 50/50 thing where some days I just wake up with it and can’t do anything about it.
If you haven't try using whats on this thread

Also mirin u shaving ur monobrow

• +1
Reactions: maneg1

Exact thing happens to me, especially on my right eye.

that happens to me if i eat high carb stuff like pizza, specifically pizza. Bug bite or sleeping on top of it

same here
@Carl-o

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
I’m not sure if it applies to your case and don’t really think it does tbh, but I also have ptosis that gets really bad usually in my right eye later in the day and right when I wake up if I didn’t sleep well.

I know it might sound retarded, but I’m 100% certain that a big cause of droopy eyelids is a downgrown recessed maxilla.

Try to push your cheeks up closer to your eyes simulating ideal high set cheekbones and good undereye support, It literally makes all the ptosis go away it’s insane. Fuck my mouth breather face.

Lol i have the same problem I didnt know there was a name for it

any fix for this shit bros ? i have it too

fat or water builds up over night in that area