anyone else have no idea how they look?

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
I genuinely have no clue how i look. Depending on the day or lighting i am either between 2-6psl. Some days i genuinely feel like bottomw 5%, while other times when the lighting im easily top 15%. I know exactly how i look in each bathroom mirror in my school, worst one is maybe 2psl, while in the best one i look passable as above average. Not even in terms of attractiveness, I have 3-5 different versions of myself which all look distinctly different (i dont look like the same person sometimes)

Also i get so many conflicting complements/insults. yesterday guys in our group were discussing how im easily the best looking guy in our group, girls have also said im the best looking guy in the school JFL. but today they insulted my acne and said i was the ugliest guy in the group. So many examples of this lol, 3 people told me to try for this girl because im "fucking hot" while two others said, dont try for her cause your fucking ugly. like wtf

Im coping with this when i look good i dont try to talk to anyone and i just try to hide my face, but when i look decent i talk to everyone. This stops me from asking girls out cause i always think they might like me now, but what happens after 10minutes and they see me in bad lighting lol. Will they scream and run away? (dedsrs)

anyone else feel the same problem?

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Vitruvian
Natural light is my cryptonite

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 439
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 439
if you are good looking you would know by now, you wouldn't even need to question it

just lol at your neuroticism. the whole thread is pure neuroticism and insecurity

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
i look like 2 different people in the mirror from 3/4 from each side (or as close as I can get to 3/4 view while turning my head and looking towards mirror)

People rarely comment on my appearance

i have the same problem, its called lack of bone mass/bone protrusion + shitty skin

if you are good looking you would know by now, you wouldn't even need to question it

haha you are a great example of this. I posted a thread on lookism and lots of people sucked my dick, you then honestly replied saying i looked repulsive (not sure if you remember this)

haha you are a great example of this. I posted a thread on lookism and lots of people sucked my dick, you then honestly replied saying i looked repulsive (not sure if you remember this)

send me your pic, i will give you an honest answer with appropriate criticism

i'm a pretty harsh rater

at the end of the day, PSL aspies don't decide if you're gl, girls irl do

Last edited:
just lol at your neuroticism. the whole thread is pure neuroticism and insecurity
just lol at thinking there is something wrong in my brain. If these problems didnt exist then i wouldnt complain about it, its not neurotic to be insecure when you are blackpilled psl2 , its human nature

just lol at thinking there is something wrong in my brain. If these problems didnt exist then i wouldnt complain about it, its not neurotic to be insecure when you are blackpilled psl2 , its human nature

no the whole thread is exactly how neuroticism looks like. you sound like an insecure teenage girl.

btw in the end is totally irrelevant if you are good looking or not. the only thing that count is how much pussy you get

Natural light is my cryptonite
Legit.When I stand in front of my bathroom mirror I look Psl 5-6 but as soon as I go to the gym with the shitty lighting I look in the mirror and I look dark and subhuman.

i have shitty skin that needs to be fixed but havent done about it. i look good in outside videos because decent+ bone mass

btw in the end is totally irrelevant if you are good looking or not. the only thing that count is how much pussy you get

Sewage IQ level. Slaying whores is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Shapeshiftermaxxed

• +1
Reactions: her