Anyone else have signs that they'll age like milk in the trash can on a hot summer day?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
I'm already a 4/10 at my best and a 3/10 at the current moment, so I really don't care about degrading looks (there's nothing of value to degrade), but it is what it is. I've been seeing nascent nasolabial folds for a while now. My beard is starting to go gray (I'm 25 years old). Wrinkles are just beginning to form in the corners of my eyes; the dark circles under them are getting darker.

While I'm set to look like I'm 50 at 30, Chad looks 30 at 50. Ho hum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
start by changing that pfp faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AestheticJihad, Reoa and 12 others
i always look my age despite hot summer in my face and never used sunscreen. Yes i could have looked younger, but high prenatal T don't let you pretty boy act.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 5522 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rolloftape, yang, turkproducer and 4 others
Acne doesn't help

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I use Tretinoin. I have a magic wrinkle shield

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
you can look younger if you are willing to put the work in too

obviously you cant "anti" age, but you can slow it down and lower the aging effects significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
good aging is only about bones

retin-a and fillers can help fight the collagen, but you must have robust bones to support the demise of your fat pads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I use Tretinoin. I have a magic wrinkle shield

Is that muscle or bone?

• +1
Reactions: Almu and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Im gonna be bald by 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How long does that take?
depends on your luck, but usually you do it at a young age . It can also happens post puberty but more rare. Results take usually not less than 6 months tho.
Just chew everyother day very hard without risking TMJ and it will probably happen in the long run.

depends on your luck, but usually you do it at a young age . It can also happens post puberty but more rare. Results take usually not less than 6 months tho.
Just chew everyother day very hard without risking TMJ and it will probably happen in the long run.
ok word. Gum work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ok word. Gum work?
anything that is "hard" enough will work.
Try in both side, with the premolar ideally - most impact of the whole skull are done with premolar, and it usually widen the zygos as it did a bit for me.

you can look younger if you are willing to put the work in too

obviously you cant "anti" age, but you can slow it down and lower the aging effects significantly
So with enough effort, I'll get to look like a younger incel instead of an older one. That's value for investment right there.

Its worth a try tho. If you are lean a bit more masseter muscle could actually look good. If you have the insertion for that
What about jaw width implants? Those any good you think?

Used to look way below my real age but now my looks are catching up to my age at a startling rate.

It keeps me up at night

it's probably because you're into trannies

Its not recommended in the facial area.
Also chewing wont change much bone if you are already grown.
what chewing? the one that Mike mew talk about?

My peak was at 10 yrs old
So im aging like shit