Anyone else have violent fantasies now?

Deleted member 11074

Deleted member 11074

Silver
I’m starting to hallucinate a lot more often. I’ve just been sitting in my room in the dark for the past 3 weeks, and I feel no emotion at all anymore. I swear I’m seeing shit more often. This is what happens when your whole life you felt rejected, and outcasted. My dark room is only lit up by my computer screen, and I just rot here. I feel like the longer I live like this, the more estranged I’ll become possibly. I have nobody to talk to, and nobody texts or calls me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 2403
have had them since i was a very small child
i'm probably just insane tbh

Giphy

I’m starting to hallucinate a lot more often. I’ve just been sitting in my room in the dark for the past 3 weeks, and I feel no emotion at all anymore. I swear I’m seeing shit more often. This is what happens when your whole life you felt rejected, and outcasted. My dark room is only lit up by my computer screen, and I just rot here. I feel like the longer I live like this, the more estranged I’ll become possibly. I have nobody to talk to, and nobody texts or calls me.
have had them since i was a very small child
i'm probably just insane tbh
fuck i'm pretty sure all my isolation has caused me some insanity over these years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, Deleted member 2403 and WadlowMaxxing
Damn son thats no good you gotta go outside and just walk around or something

When I go outside and see people my age I actually feel good cause I’m around others instead of being an isolated lonely loser.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4797 and WadlowMaxxing