Anyone else here narcissistic?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I have this inner desire to be superior to everyone. Obviously the women that come with looksmaxxing is good but nothing feels better than just feeling superior for me.

Anyone else have this experience?

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: framecel222, BigBiceps, SHARK and 5 others
yes ngl, but it’s not a good thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 685
I don't think I am better than anyone else. It's a fact that I am better than most people.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1464 and her
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Peachy
yes ngl, but it’s not a good thing
You can still be successful as a narcissist. But goodluck when you hit the wall and lose your looks. That's going to kill you.

• +1
Reactions: her
I have it too sadly. I think alot of people here have it without a reason. Unless you've actually accomplished alot of big stuff you have no reason to think you're superior and behave all narcissistic. It's usually all talk and no action

Most people here that actually accomplish stuff don't seem to wine about it and in fact they don't even seem to talk about it. They just tell about it once they've actually already accomplished it.

@FatJattMofo also why I don't take you seriously for one bit, you always talk about how you'll be a Gigachad and how you being Indian won't even matter anymore although you haven't done jack shit.

Anyone who posts on these forums is a raging closet narcy

There is a divide between how good we think we look and expected to be treated VS cold harsh realidad

I used to but I try to limit these thoughts on all levels because they don't match with reality jfl

I’m no narcissist, I’m just the best of the best. :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Anyone who posts on these forums is a raging closet narcy

There is a divide between how good we think we look and expected to be treated VS cold harsh realidad
So you're a raging closet narcy now?

I have it too sadly. I think alot of people here have it without a reason. Unless you've actually accomplished alot of big stuff you have no reason to think you're superior and behave all narcissistic. It's usually all talk and no action

Most people here that actually accomplish stuff don't seem to wine about it and in fact they don't even seem to talk about it. They just tell about it once they've actually already accomplished it.

@FatJattMofo also why I don't take you seriously for one bit, you always talk about how you'll be a Gigachad and how you being Indian won't even matter anymore although you haven't done jack shit.
Just because i dont report everything i do on here does not mean i am progresssing

Yes

Probably comes from being treated like dirt in childhood

Narcissism = Self hatred
so yeah

Im very cuckish humble. I wish i was a narcyfag

Basicly being better than others, mogging other man is far more important than sex itself for me. Validation, being approached by foids and then rejecting them. That's what i want not sex or ltr with hot foid. I

No i hate myself

I swear to god i look myself to the mirror all the time and take selfies and flex my biceps..i need to do no selfie no mirror challenge for a month to regain my self and focus on low inhibition

Same, I have a God complex but I'm an ugly manlet. Sucks

• +1
Reactions: deathtochad
I read this as "anyone else here hate narcissists"