Anyone else lack morals

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Empathy, etc?
Parents tried to install this shit on me but I never drank the koolaid. I shoulda drank the koolaid. I have absolutely no moral apprehension to anything all that matters is the law I would never risk my freedom.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, ChoSeungHui, Lux and 1 other person
> r/nomorals

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, ChoSeungHui, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
I would never risk my freedom.
You're already a better person than most. A lot of people (probably a vast majority) not only have no morals but break whatever laws they think they can get away with.

You're already a better person than most. A lot of people (probably a vast majority) not only have no morals but break whatever laws they think they can get away with.
Never understood why ppl glorify prisons, the second you become another man's slave you're better off dead. Tbh everyone is enslaved nowadays with debt, mortgages, families, etc. We're all slaves.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and Aids!
Never understood why ppl glorify prisons, the second you become another man's slave you're better off dead. Tbh everyone is enslaved nowadays with debt, mortgages, families, etc. We're all slaves.
Deadass. Getting a felony ruins everything from what I understand.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Try staying moral when you've been brutally rejected by society and the other gender

I'm a 38 year old virgin, lol morals.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and CupOfCoffee
Wow bro you're so alpha. Teach me your ways

kinda kinda not, i have no trouble doing illegal stuff and i do it a lot but generally i like not to fuck with people cause im not a cunt

Yes I have become amoral now. Being moral has never benefitted me in any way, in fact being nice and selfless has only hurt me tbh. I expected people to treat me the same way, but they didn't. So fuck them.

Last edited:
YESS. Legit though I was psychopathic or something for a long time.
All these morals that embody western society today come from old christian values that are high key stupid. All these things like murder, rape, and theft are seen as evil but if we were all cavemen it would be perfectly natural for one tribe to pillage and do all the above to another tribe for no reason other than personal gain. I do think that it is evil to do something bad without proper motivation but any sin makes sense with the proper motivation.
Laws exist of course so it doesn't make sense to do anything that will get you in trouble.
Ask yourself this question: If you could get away with murder without legal ramification how much money would it take for you to do it?
For every person there is a price. ( with the exception of brainwashed folks and retards who belief in god)
Most people are either brainwashed from a young age or won't admit their morallessness to themselves. Moral values come from God and god doesn't exist so morals don't exist & are a construct.

upstanding citizens you

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I try to obide by them.

I respect the space of any strange who doesnt mess with me. But i dont have empathy at all. Sometimes i think i am a psychopath or something. I don't cry since i was 10

I used to be moral but its weaning away. But generally my goals don't include harming people