Anyone else not technically 'incel', but can only get sub-average girls?

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Title tbh

I've been stuck in this predicament for a decade and don't know how to get out of it.

I've kind of just 'accepted' that this is my lot in life and that I'll never be able to get a decent looking girl, but fuck it still makes me angry. I've only ever met women through online dating and I have a low success rate with that as well. Maybe I should meet them IRL through cold approach???

Anyone else have this problem? How will you get out of it?

Same. If I could smash at least one 5+ PSL foid I would be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Achathin
All i want is a cute girl

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
My issue is that I can only get mentally ill BDD girls with daddy issues. They can be attractive physically, ngl, but I find them very repulsive.

I just want a mentally stable girl who lives a healthy life...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Title tbh

I've been stuck in this predicament for a decade and don't know how to get out of it.

I've kind of just 'accepted' that this is my lot in life and that I'll never be able to get a decent looking girl, but fuck it still makes me angry. I've only ever met women through online dating and I have a low success rate with that as well. Maybe I should meet them IRL through cold approach???

Anyone else have this problem? How will you get out of it?
What an fucking idiot you are, stop trying to feed your fucking ego. You are the dumbest person I've ever encountered this site is full of fucking information on how to get better looking. Yet you're asking how to get attractive girls the way you look right now OP you will never fucking get any women solely because of your fucking negative number IQ. You're dumber than a fucking kid from kindergarten just kill yourself you fucking validation seeking cunt.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
What an fucking idiot you are, stop trying to feed your fucking ego. You are the dumbest person I've ever encountered this site is full of fucking information on how to get better looking. Yet you're asking how to get attractive girls the way you look right now OP you will never fucking get any women solely because of your fucking negative number IQ. You're dumber than a fucking kid from kindergarten just kill yourself you fucking validation seeking cunt.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Cold approaching is gay and aspie af, don’t do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
All i want is a cute girl
asia ran out of cute asian girls. they won't be back in stock for another 80 years sorry.

Cold approaching is gay and aspie af, don’t do it

There's no alternative for me.

Get barely any matches online and don't have any single girls in my social circle....