Anyone else notice how easy it was to get a date before online dating?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Before -(When I was in h.s middle school etc.) before 2014-Girl liked you, may approach you. You talk back. Done deal.
Today-You approach girl. She seems interested at first. Then there comes a point when she loses interest. She just smiles, talks back and smiles at you from time to time, plays with her hair etc. She stairs at you and thinks about you. She decided you are not up to her standards. Goes for a Chad or Brad or some rich sugar daddy she finds on Tinder or Bumble. You approach another bish. and the same thing happens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Vitruvian
no bro

• +1
Reactions: SLA
It's easier when you have something in common. If you meet a girl doing something you have in common then you can build a connection through the initial conversation. Otherwise your interaction may as well have been on Tinder.. if you don't spark a sense of intrigue or connection in your first interaction then it's over. Women have so much choice why would they pick someone who doesn't give them the tingles? They can have it all and they know it.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
more than that is fashion for younger girls is turbo sexualized now. i see pre-teens with their parents going in to costco wearing crop tops and yoga pants jfl at this world. i cant imagine public school being different every other girl must be arching her back

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
it sucks to say but you kinda need to adapt to these shitty mind games. when i approached my gf, she was so fucking interested (saw old chatlogs with her best friend and she literally had asperger while talking to me). then after a few meetings i realized how she lost interested, then after 3 4 dates i asked if shes looking for a relatiobship and she went like "hmmm i dont know". i waited for a few weeks and asked if she wants to be my gf. again she said i dont know if i want a relationship atm.

i broke contact and didnt message her for a week (before daily) then she asked me if i want to go to her house. later that night she asked me if i want to be her bf.

if they lose interest, you have to show no interest too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, MadMong and HardMewer
Never approached so i dont know

This will be the minimum standard to have a thin girlfriend in 2020

Attachments

• IMG_20190601_131617_112.jpg
    IMG_20190601_131617_112.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 245, SLA and 2 others
I remember my early high school days, before tinder, snapchat, and instagram. Best girls had to whore was on facebook, which was still fairly new and popular at time. It was very reserved compared to now. It was just easier. People asked people out IRL. People asked people for their personal phone numbers in person. Women couldn't get attention as easy.

Was it any easier for someone like me, a truecel, to get a date? Nah. But for the average man who struggles now? Hell yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
SHE STAIRS AT YOU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Most mid normans have or had average gf's.
It gets harder as you grow older. When i was young, girls would approach me. Now I have to do the approaching.

It’s over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106