Anyone else notice that the average height drops DRATISCALLY when you step foot in the gym?

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Mage
Walking downtown in my city I get heightmogged multiple times a day despite being 6'2"...but at the gym I'm almost always the tallest guy there by a large margin. I've been going to the gym for a bit over a year and there have been maybe a couple of instances where a guy was taller than me.

Phad

Phad

JATT
For me it’s the opposite ngl but it honestly depends on what gym u go. The higher end gyms tend to attract the better genetic people

badromance

badromance

Banned
resorting to gymcelling instead playing sports as tall guy is a waste

nattycel

nattycel

low energycel
Yeah gyms are filled with coping manlets.

badromance

badromance

Banned
I sucked at every sport growing up.
i suck too i guess
but im good at football and when i played was decent at basketball and ping pong
other shit like handball or volleybal no way (n)(n)

Phad

Phad

JATT
i suck too i guess
but im good at football and when i played was decent at basketball and ping pong
other shit like handball or volleybal no way (n)(n)
Ur 6’4 how did you suck at volleyball just tower over the net and don’t let the ball get in your side

badromance

badromance

Banned
Ur 6’4 how did you suck at volleyball just tower over the net and don’t let the ball get in your side
it's stupid sport
only numales and foids played it on the gym class in school
we rest played football

Hunter

Hunter

Daddy
i notice no difference usually. sometimes it gets lower, sometimes it gets higher.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
Walking downtown in my city I get heightmogged multiple times a day despite being 6'2"...but at the gym I'm almost always the tallest guy there by a large margin. I've been going to the gym for a bit over a year and there have been maybe a couple of instances where a guy was taller than me.
coping manlets at the gym tbh

androidcel

androidcel

Zephir
Yes, average height literally drops 4 inches when i go to gym.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)