Anyone else notice that the average height drops DRATISCALLY when you step foot in the gym?

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Walking downtown in my city I get heightmogged multiple times a day despite being 6'2"...but at the gym I'm almost always the tallest guy there by a large margin. I've been going to the gym for a bit over a year and there have been maybe a couple of instances where a guy was taller than me.

For me it’s the opposite ngl but it honestly depends on what gym u go. The higher end gyms tend to attract the better genetic people

resorting to gymcelling instead playing sports as tall guy is a waste

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Yeah gyms are filled with coping manlets.

I sucked at every sport growing up.
i suck too i guess
but im good at football and when i played was decent at basketball and ping pong
other shit like handball or volleybal no way (n)(n)

i suck too i guess
but im good at football and when i played was decent at basketball and ping pong
other shit like handball or volleybal no way (n)(n)
Ur 6’4 how did you suck at volleyball just tower over the net and don’t let the ball get in your side

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Ur 6’4 how did you suck at volleyball just tower over the net and don’t let the ball get in your side
it's stupid sport
only numales and foids played it on the gym class in school
we rest played football

i notice no difference usually. sometimes it gets lower, sometimes it gets higher.

Walking downtown in my city I get heightmogged multiple times a day despite being 6'2"...but at the gym I'm almost always the tallest guy there by a large margin. I've been going to the gym for a bit over a year and there have been maybe a couple of instances where a guy was taller than me.
coping manlets at the gym tbh

Yes, average height literally drops 4 inches when i go to gym.