Anyone else on Finasteride?

I have been on fin for a year and a few months. I have gotten some results. It drastically slowed down my balding and I am growing a handful of new hairs very very slowly. I think I will switch to dutasteride soon, but my doc was saying the results I'm getting are pretty good. I'm just glad he prescribed it at all, my last doc probably would have given me a hard bluepilled no. I can go to my current doc for stuff and he will be like well okay if that's what you want, got me retin-A too.

I wish I started taking it when I was 20-22 or so, started at 32.

Anyone experienced a shed at the beginning,gyno or a facial bloat on fin?
Do you think fin would impact facial growth after 18 or fat distribution pattern?

I did not experience any shedding. I was balding so fast before taking fin that it FELT like I was shedding. A few weeks after taking fin, my hairs started to feel more strongly in place, if that makes sense.

I think it could impact facial growth after 18 however it might actually be in a positive way as it increases your T. However on the off chance your penis might still grow a bit you will likely miss out on that.

I think it may change your fat distribution very slightly. It's hard to tell, when you're an oldcel everything goes to hell so fast and I do many things to combat it I don't know what's affecting what. I also stopped exercising this past year (dumb but I was depressed and demotivated, gotten back into it now though) so my face also looks worse.

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and pisslord
taking 1 mg (quarter a pill) a day cause that's what doctor said and seeing no improvements. 3.5 months thru

Take half a pill and wait 6 months. Also shave your head when you start.

stopped taking it about 4 months ago (was on for 1 year). Sides annoyed me too much (painful ejaculation and super watery semen)

Not that I know that the sides 'go away' after stopping the drug for a month or so, i'm tempted to start taking it again, but not sure

Try topical fin, it has a higher scalp dht reduction while having 1/3 serum dnt reduction. Then use minoxidil and dermarolling. Caffeine and nizoral.

was on fin for 5-6 months, saw regrowth and had no sides
stopped taking it for about a month because i was too lazy to go get more
lost some hair in the process
now back on fin no sides and regrowing temples

also noticed way better skin while on it ngl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
stopped taking it about 4 months ago (was on for 1 year). Sides annoyed me too much (painful ejaculation and super watery semen)

Not that I know that the sides 'go away' after stopping the drug for a month or so, i'm tempted to start taking it again, but not sure
try lower doses idk

Try topical fin, it has a higher scalp dht reduction while having 1/3 serum dnt reduction. Then use minoxidil and dermarolling. Caffeine and nizoral.
Post link for topical Fin pls?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
No I'm on ru58841. I can't block dht since I need it for facial hair:feelswah:

No I'm on ru58841. I can't block dht since I need it for facial hair:feelswah:
Minoxidil has made my facial hair uncontrollable. Fucking nose hairs even man.

Sure here bro.

View attachment 75857
Ok, where do you buy it? Do you need prescription for it?
I’m looking into new possibilities because I suspect that Fin might have made my semen a bit watery. And I’ve got this ballsack pain for months now, didn’t go away.

Did u ever start taking fin?

If you have an average dick and it dont get up anymore becouse of fin its truly over it will be allways small when soft being ebautiful will be nothing with the shame of not getting it up during sex

Been on it for 3 days and so far no noticible side effects. My erections have been just as strong ngl and no brain fog. I'm really extremely hoping I don't get gyno or facial bloat from it. Also I hope I get some regrowth.

If you have an average dick and it dont get up anymore becouse of fin its truly over it will be allways small when soft being ebautiful will be nothing with the shame of not getting it up during sex
I had no side effects except a mild testicle pain that’s still persisting only if I smack my ballsack. That’s all
My hairline regrew and I’m hopeful it will get back to NW2 which is acceptable at this point for me.

I've been NW2 since my teens. 25 now.Still NW2 but I lose around 30 hairs in the shower every day. No idea if I'm actually balding. I started taking fin 32 days ago and notice nothing. I still shed just as much. I don't get any sides either.

I have also used minox on my temples for about a year and notice baby hairs on my left temple but that's it. Actually I'm not sure if the min created baby hairs or my hairline just receded further. Been on Nizoral twice a week for 6 months.

Been on fin for 6 weeks, still feels ogre, aggressive hairloss since 18, 19 now, already norwood 2.5. If it doesn't stop the hair loss I'll rope
Consider Spironolactone before roping

yh, im on avodart

had a very small shed a month ago but have since thickened up alot. gonna be below a nw1 soon

no sides but i didnt get any on fin either.

would recommend dut to anyone with hairloss regardless of norwood. with the right knowledge baldness is entirely preventable as there are many medications that are relatively side effect free even stronger than dut. so if you're a non responder there's still hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
been on fin for over a year, started at 18

me for 4 months
with nizoral + dermapen + essential oils

Been on fin for 6 weeks, still feels ogre, aggressive hairloss since 18, 19 now, already norwood 2.5. If it doesn't stop the hair loss I'll rope
where do you get it from? are there cheap online sellers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell