Anyone else only buy alcohol just to see if they still get id'd

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Kraken
Haven't bought booze in a year but just did it now and the cashier asked me for my ID thank fuck. Means I still have some time left to make up for all I missed out on by being an incel shut in from 17-24, means I can still get prime age girls that aren't all fucked up in the head.

Can't tell you boyos how relieved I am.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I get Id'd allways i look young

JFL, I bought two beers and a pack of ciggarettes yesterday and they didnt check my id (im 18)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bluepill
I get Id'd allways i look young
I used to be annoyed if cashiers said "woahhh you look so young for your age" but after getting redpilled on age I consider it a blessing when it happens.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Bluepill and HereForReasons
I rarely buy alcohol but I always bring my id when I do.

I literally look the exact same as I did when I was 16. Not sure if thats a good thing or not tbh.

I used to be annoyed if cashiers said "woahhh you look so young for your age" but after getting redpilled on age I consider it a blessing when it happens.

Thats true. Last time I got ID'd I was so shitfaced I asked if it was because I look older or younger than 18 :feelsuhh:

Haven't bought booze in a year but just did it now and the cashier asked me for my ID thank fuck. Means I still have some time left to make up for all I missed out on by being an incel shut in from 17-24, means I can still get prime age girls that aren't all fucked up in the head.

Can't tell you boyos how relieved I am.
The cashiers get confused when I show my id. I wish a concealer would make me look younger.

In my country nobody gives a shit. I used to get drunk to cope

Puked too many times, not I cant even smell alcohol without getting nauseous

Now I'm bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, androidcel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
In my country nobody gives a shit. I used to get drunk to cope

Puked too many times, not I cant even smell alcohol without getting nauseous

Now I'm bonesmashing
Same.

I bought non-alcoholic beer few times when i was over 20 and still got ID'd.

It was hard to accept it, but I think I finally came to terms with the fact that THERES NO BONESMASHING FOR YOUR HEIGHT JUST HANG FROM A TREE

If u get id' past 13yo just kys u submissive looking bitch,the cashier analysed your face for 0.14 of a second and determined that you didnt look like an alpha high t chad who usually fucks her pussy till it is sore.

youll go home and cry and jerk off to the girl at the cash register,because thats the only girl wholl ever talk to you,your life is over you cant do shit now except cope in your basement all alone with no alcohol.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and NickGurr
pussy fag

IF U GET ID' past 13Yo JUST KYS U SUBMISSIVE LOOKING BITCH,THE CASHIER ANALYSED YOUR FACE FOR 0.14 OF A SECOND AND DETERMINED THAT YOU DIDNT LOOK LIKE AN ALPHA HIGH T CHAD WHO USUALLY FUCKS HER PUSSY TILL IT IS SORE.

YOULL GO HOME AND CRY AND JERK OFF TO THE GIRL AT THE CASH REGISTER,BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY GIRL WHOLL EVER TALK TO YOU,YOUR LIFE IS OVER YOU CANT DO SHIT NOW EXCEPT COPE IN YOUR BASEMENT ALL ALONE WITH NO ALCOHOL.

Last edited:
Full beard since 14, never got ID Checked :/ shieet

I’ve been served before lol

I used to, back when I could pass for young. Being a turbomanlet helped. But today I'm much too old in the face to get carded. I don't get carded anymore.

i buy alcohol every day because i am alcoholic. i dont get carded because they know me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back