Anyone else play MTG?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
MTG Arena is so fun I don't have to go to Friday night magic or have friends to play.

Currently working on a Gruul Stompy deck JFL Domri is such an incel.

Last edited:
MTG Arena is so fun I don't have to go to Friday night magic or have friends to play.

Currently working on a Group Stompy deck JFL Domri is such an incel.
no but I bet its better then broken ass yugioh that my friend forces me to play. JFL he refuses to admit cards with college essays as effects are too much and boring.

no but I bet its better then broken ass yugioh that my friend forces me to play. JFL he refuses to admit cards with college essays as effects are too much and boring.
I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid but in retrospect it's gets mogged SO fucking hard by MTG.
Yu-Gi-Oh is so much simpler and restricted compared to MTG, MTG has much more skill expression and variance between games.

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh as a kid but in retrospect it's gets mogged SO fucking hard by MTG.
Yu-Gi-Oh is so much simpler and restricted compared to MTG, MTG has much more skill expression and variance between games.
Yugioh is a mess of conflicting mechanics but my friend ONLY wants to play it. "i dont want to learn a new card game"

Is mtg arena on console yet since the fucker refuses pc too?

Yugioh is a mess of conflicting mechanics but my friend ONLY wants to play it. "i dont want to learn a new card game"

Is mtg arena on console yet since the fucker refuses pc too?
It's only on PC but it runs well on anything even toasters.
If you own a laptop/desktop it should run, I play on a $300 laptop and it runs perfectly.
Everything is obtainable for free you just gotta be good to get everything quicker.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
It's only on PC but it runs well on anything even toasters.
If you own a laptop/desktop it should run, I play on a $300 laptop and it runs perfectly.
Everything is obtainable for free you just gotta be good to get everything quicker.
well shit man i'll give it a go

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I play yugioh.
But mtg as well as yugioh is full of whiteknight incels in denial.

Gayest cunts on earth.

I play yugioh.
But mtg as well as yugioh is full of whiteknight incels in denial.

Gayest cunts on earth.
magic use to be based tbh tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pleasuremaxxing and RichardSpencel
board games and MTG are for failed normies