Anyone else stopped caring about news / politics after the blackpill?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I used to be very interested in politics and read news everyday. Now I haven’t browsed a single news website for more than a year. Apart from some classics/ history books I’m still consuming as cope, all I read is looksmaxing stuff.

Be chad or death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Ethnicope, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Yes comrade

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethnicope, Deleted member 4464, Ghostcel and 3 others
Never been interested in it

No comrade

• WTF
Reactions: Ethnicope and BigBiceps
Proud of you keep it up

i was browsing /pol and was into that edgy stuff tbh ngl

I used to be very interested in politics and read news everyday. Now I haven’t browsed a single news website for more than a year. Apart from some classics/ history books I’m still consuming as cope, all I read is looksmaxing stuff.

Be chad or death.
News is mainly fake with a bunch of Jewish propaganda anyways
Don't worry about it

• Love it
Reactions: MogTheMogger
politics is the result of uneven disribution of looks

Yes, I was a hardcore libertarian, I've read countless books on politics and economics (probably somewhere between 60-80 books) now I just don't give a fuck tbh (I'm still libertarian/ancap though)

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Luke LLL
Yes.

• JFL
JFL @ worrying about politicis

Chad is making millions and evading money to the Bahamas and Switzerland while he fucks Stacey, meanwhile, normies are discussing some stupid shit that the government did

• JFL
Yes, I was a hardcore libertarian, I've read countless books on politics and economics (probably somewhere between 60-80 books) now I just don't give a fuck tbh (I'm still libertarian/ancap though)
Same

i stopped caring once i took so many pills. you get sick and want nothing to do with it. im a warrior bro. wolf gang

maybe comrade

In highschool I use to care a lot about politics/history. I realized in my last year that I was just coping with my lack of social life and ugliness

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
In highschool I use to care a lot about politics/history. I realized in my last year that I was just coping with my lack of social life and ugliness
I haven’t read a single article about the coming US election tbh ngl. The only thing I know about it is that the incel hero Yang is running for office :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Zeta ascended
once i realised that both "sides" are controlled by the same (((people))) didnt seem to be much point in keeping up with it

Actually, I’m the opposite I care about current events and politics more than ever before and actually get triggered when I see how little young people care about things like ending endless wars, fighting for universal healthcare, having tutition free public colleges, and ending corporate handouts. Also triggering that people like Obama just because he was a Chad even tho he was a huge fraud and war criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back