Anyone else think that lots of indians would giga-ascend at very low bodyfat?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Every time I see indians portrayed ugly its always someone with a super bloated pudgy face despite strong structure, unlike east asians who tend to be fucked anyway.

Dark brown skin color can be a failo but I think that facial chisel would be a HUGE ascension for many. I remember some indian guy in old PSL days who became chiseled and turned into a gigaslayer even by western standards

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 2 others
Water is wet

No bone structure for their shitskin

Water is wet
many people think indians are the race that has it the worst but I think lots may be shitty lifestyle and being out of shape. East asians have it much worse in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 2 others
I remember some indian guy in old PSL days who became chiseled and turned into a gigaslayer even by western standards
Who? I need leanmax motivation ngl

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
many people think indians are the race that has it the worst but I think lots may be shitty lifestyle and being out of shape. East asians have it much worse in my opinion.
East asians isn't considered human being in PSL wise,their maxilla literally kills them

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Who? I need leanmax motivation ngl
Screenshot 20200802 004402 Chrome

This one

• +1
Reactions: Mystery, Warlow, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
You could say that about any race other than East Asians.

Every time I see indians portrayed ugly its always someone with a super bloated pudgy face despite strong structure, unlike east asians who tend to be fucked anyway.

Dark brown skin color can be a failo but I think that facial chisel would be a HUGE ascension for many. I remember some indian guy in old PSL days who became chiseled and turned into a gigaslayer even by western standards
If Indians just ate fucking meat and played sports other than cricket and soccer, bad a better sounding accent, played contact sports, and socialized more instead of studying, there is no reason they would’ve be able to ascend SMV. Can't get too much lower as it is already lol.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Most indians don't have good bones due to vegetarian diet.

Aren’t 80% of Indians protein deficient? No wonder they’re so short and frail

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Blackout.xl
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Shrek2OnDvD
indians would ascend by leanmaxxing, fashionmaxxing and coming to eastern europe

there are no curries here, except gypsies, and if you looked good and dressed good noone would associate you with them