Anyone else try to blackpill family?

A

Aribbaa

It's over for me
I tried to blackpill my family and they held an intervention against me. JFL

N.1 Of Fight club; You don't talk about fight club.
Same goes for TRP and I am guessing the "Blackpill", the push back, arguments and the things that are going to blame on you just isn't worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 3 others
My parents are delusional boomers so no point but my brother is more switched on. He’s partially blackpilled tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Aribbaa
Doesn't work tbh

I didn't really want to but
I started talking to two of my brother about it showed them faceandlms and now my gymcel brother is getting 100k + surgeries dedsrs but he needs it cuz his face is fucked and his body is top tier.

And the other one is a reverse blackpiller,7.5-8.5/10 psl who only got anything in life due to looks is growing a huge beard and afro and he looks like rsd tyler.absolute moron.

But in general don't talk about it,just get better looking yourself and fuck everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and androidcel
NEVER reveal your power level to normalfags

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Bluepill, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
yes, they receive my toilet hate well.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and RichardSpencel
JFL I tried to explain to my family how society is biased in the favor of good looking people. I even gave an example of Ted Bundy and how foid s overlooked alot of the things he did because of FACE. Then they said I am comparing myself to a serial killer and that they are scared. People don't know how to argue and I stopped giving a fuck what other people think. I live for myself.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Bluepill, Aribbaa and 1 other person