Anyone else trying to movie director max?

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Just imagine it bros, you are famous, have fans, millionaire, actress friends and most likely actress wife, fun job where you travel and have a movie premiere.

This is my life before I'm 30.

dude your 5'8 as well as dethnik, your never gonna be that since society will never allow it.

its over for you

dude your 5'8 as well as dethnik, your never gonna be that since society will never allow it.

its over for you

Giga cope sorry dude, this delusional pseudo intellectual worldview is why you have over 1k posts on an incel site.

Literally every great director is under 5'10. Also M. Night Shyamalan is 5'8 and indian and i mog him and he wrote and directed the sixth sense and got famous.

Ill let you cope bro, once you get to 2k posts you'll finally be happy!

I don’t speak to untouchables

Becoming a supermodel is better

I don’t speak to untouchables
Nigga stop stalking my every move I unironically mog your incel site rotting ass

Wdym with "who else" ?

Becoming a supermodel is better
You don’t mog anyone
Nigga all my friends irl dont browse Reddit or incel shit or know lookism at all they only use instagram.

You have more than 3k posts on an incel site filled with common sense looksmaxxing that everyone does and that means you have a lonely ugly life.

Sorry man, I'll be kicking it in Hollywood while you work 80 hours a week as a janitor in east europe just to save up for a ticket to one of my movies.

I'm done responding too youre just stalking me and youre beneath me on the social hierarchy too. No more human interaction and attention for you.

Better make an alt for your master's attention little slave :^)

Nigga all my friends irl dont browse Reddit or incel shit or know lookism at all they only use instagram.

You have more than 3k posts on an incel site filled with common sense looksmaxxing that everyone does and that means you have a lonely ugly life.

Sorry man, I'll be kicking it in Hollywood while you work 80 hours a week as a janitor in east europe just to save up for a ticket to one of my movies.

I'm done responding too youre just stalking me and youre beneath me on the social hierarchy too. No more human interaction and attention for you.

LOL I WILL BECOME A SUPERMODEL WHILE U PRODUCE BOLLYWOOD-TIER TRASH

You post/lurk here for hours every single day. Keep coping subhuman

Good idea to ignore me, maybe you won’t get bullied offline this time like a bitch lmao

then why did u quote me
It was a mistake I was gonna say

I wish I was a model but I had a miniscule variation in one of my chromosomes so I have to be a subhuman forever

• So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol
You wrote all that for him lol. Who is the real slave crying for their ‘master’?

You wrote all that for him lol. Who is the real slave crying for their ‘master’?
Almost at 1.5k posts on an incel site during youth almost there bro!

No, thats gay.