Anyone else using PE here?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I use dick pumps and traction devices

Anecdotally, (no pics needed), have you made any gains and if so, how much and how long did it take?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Ive had good results with bathmate. I use it an hour before anytime I have sex and it feels pretty amazing. Ive gotten some light discoloration over time (not sure if permanent or not) but I think its worth it. The temporary gains immediately after bathmate use are crazy

Ive had good results with bathmate. I use it an hour before anytime I have sex and it feels pretty amazing. Ive gotten some light discoloration over time (not sure if permanent or not) but I think its worth it. The temporary gains immediately after bathmate use are crazy
How much length and girth do you gain instantly?

i do

i need help with bathmate though

Bathmate sucked my balls in, what do?

How much length and girth do you gain instantly?
I’ve never measured it but I would minor length gains and substantial girth gains. You have to do it consistently for a long period of time for the gains to become permanent, ive only had it three months. I’d say my dick is 60% girthier immediately after use

I’ve never measured it but I would minor length gains and substantial girth gains. You have to do it consistently for a long period of time for the gains to become permanent, ive only had it three months. I’d say my dick is 60% girthier immediately after use
so no length?

Just torture yourself theory

• JFL
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 4991
I use dick pumps and traction devices

Anecdotally, (no pics needed), have you made any gains and if so, how much and how long did it take?

I thought penis pumps were a meme

Last edited:
I used bathmate for a while with good results (in terms of instant expansion of penis, great feel and tremendous boners) but tbh it was so uncomfortable pumping it and pushing the device against my pelvis. It was quite bruising. Are the devices which use a hand pump just as effective? I would consider buying one

Jfl at ppl using bathmate when this girth method exists