anyone else wake up in the morning feeling good but then log on to this site

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
and feel completely drained right afterwards?

Like i wake up and have a coffee feeling pretty great, energetic etc, but when i log on here first thing in the morning, im suddenly depressed, tired, feel like shit etc?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and BigBoy
Not really, unless u literally rot the entire day on here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
dont browse this forum then

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, xit, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
You are weak

• +1
Reactions: xit
it happens to me now since this forum lives in my head rent free

I wake up and think about killing myself, come on here, and feel better because Ritalicel posts people's avis and it makes me smile.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Roping Subhuman and xit
i wake up in same mood as i go to sleep. spend whole day on here since lookism is dead

I have been rotting for over 4 years. And I have been on PSL on and off during that time. Even when I stayed away from these forums and did something else, I still felt like shit.

I have been rotting for over 4 years. And I have been on PSL on and off during that time. Even when I stayed away from these forums and did something else, I still felt like shit.
Are u tht one dude thats balding tht was on misc forums,

Are u tht one dude thats balding tht was on misc forums,
No I never posted on the misc.
I have a NW1.5-2. But that is not a big deal for oldcels like me. If you are looking for jbs, then sure maybe you need a NW0-1 in order to have the best fuckboy hairstyle. The young Stacys that ya'll want to fuck filter out guys my age on Tinder anyways. All guys my age are left with are women in their 30s and cougars. Maybe some women in their late 20s. Men hit the wall at 30. @Mr_Norwood and I are literal proof that men hit the wall in their 30s, especially mid-30s. In his case the situation is accelerated because he's like NW3. Once you get to NW3, even older women start to lose interest. White and Asian women my age don't care if a guy is NW2. Only black women and possibly young foids probably care about if a guy is NW2. Black women are obsessed with hairlines.

Last edited:
I wake up in the morning wanting to be bludgeoned to death and then I come here and want to be bludgeoned to death.

I wake up and think about killing myself, come on here, and feel better because Ritalicel posts people's avis and it makes me smile.
thx @Ritalincel

Nah, I browsing this