Anyone experience getting with girls from work???

M

metamorph

Banned
let me know tbhh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
When I was 16 this foid broke up with her bf recently and stared at me a lot at work. The chef who I worked next to pointed it out to me. I never talked to her till weeks later when by that point I already seemed like an autist. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
This girl is cute as fuck. She has a boyfriend but its long distance. Sent her a VERY subtle text its been 13 min no reply having anxiety attack rn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, Pendejo, turkproducer and 2 others
try to sex with her pussy

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 2621, Ritalincel and 1 other person
try to sex with her pussy

i will try bro but if this shit fails idk wtf im gonna do yolo but idk

jfl im shaking still no reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I tried got friendzoned hard my a 4/10 PSL becky. Fucken brutal. This is what I get for being a 4/10 PSL

Attachments

• CCA1BD8B-6FFA-4471-B59C-36F4BBFB2746.png
    CCA1BD8B-6FFA-4471-B59C-36F4BBFB2746.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 15
  • AD8501FE-8CD0-437E-BB10-8AF0E93E9A68.jpeg
    AD8501FE-8CD0-437E-BB10-8AF0E93E9A68.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 16
I tried got friendzoned hard my a 4/10 PSL becky. Fucken brutal. This is what I get for being a 4/10 PSL
Brutal
Did she even give you any iois before?

Brutal
Did she even give you any iois before?
Yeah she’s likes you should just come to my place to pick me up . My bf doesn’t know tho. Also she fucken touched my face to wipe of an eyelash. I barely have eye lashes

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
almost did but i had a gf at the time

her being the only attractive girl my age at my work halo'd her hard tho

update:
no luck. virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get with a girl who has a boyfriend. she will give you iois and false hints but its only for her own validation. stay the fuck away from these bloodsuckers. also i believe the guilt from cheating is too much for most nts to handle. people who cheat are mentally ill

on the plus side i went on a 'date' with a girl on saturdy night who i cold aproached on friday. she was at a friends place and texts me at about 12 am for drinks i made a 30 min drive to their place had to take a piss at these random peoples house i never met before was awkward af but eventually we leave i park my car at her house and basically just drink and bar hop until about 3am. i got legitimately drunk after 1 shot of vodka and 1 ginger tonic bc of the accutane im on. but it really was a great night. we made out a lot lots of grabbing etc but by the end of the night she could hardly keep her eyes open and we take an uber back to her place. made out once again for a few minutes infront of her place she says she wants to see me again and i drive home drunk.

update:
no luck. virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get with a girl who has a boyfriend. she will give you iois and false hints but its only for her own validation. stay the fuck away from these bloodsuckers. also i believe the guilt from cheating is too much for most nts to handle. people who cheat are mentally ill

on the plus side i went on a 'date' with a girl on saturdy night who i cold aproached on friday. she was at a friends place and texts me at about 12 am for drinks i made a 30 min drive to their place had to take a piss at these random peoples house i never met before was awkward af but eventually we leave i park my car at her house and basically just drink and bar hop until about 3am. i got legitimately drunk after 1 shot of vodka and 1 ginger tonic bc of the accutane im on. but it really was a great night. we made out a lot lots of grabbing etc but by the end of the night she could hardly keep her eyes open and we take an uber back to her place. made out once again for a few minutes infront of her place she says she wants to see me again and i drive home drunk.
Every single girl is nt and most will cheat cope if you think cheating is so hard for girls in general. Maybe for some but definitely not all.
If she thought you were GL those wouldn't be her responses man ngl

This girl is cute as fuck. She has a boyfriend but its long distance. Sent her a VERY subtle text its been 13 min no reply having anxiety attack rn
what did you say and what was her response?