Anyone get T checks before hopping on Fin?

normieschmormie

normieschmormie

Bronze
Extensive Testosterone tests
^ Link for More Plates More Dates vieo

I'm thinking about hopping on fin, slight 2% chance of castration.
Thinking about getting these £800 Testosterone tests first.

Anyone get their T checked?

What are you hoping to find, OP? What sort of blood values would have to get to make you avoid taking fin?

• +1
Reactions: normieschmormie
What are you hoping to find, OP? What sort of blood values would have to get to make you avoid taking fin?
Well, The guy from the video Derek claims that normal/standard Testosterone checks are not accurate enough.
The idea would be to get very effective and precise data about my Testosterone and other important Hormone levels, so if i get PFS (Castrated tranny)
then I will be able to restore my Hormone levels easier through intervention.

Obviously if Fin doesn't affect me in a negative way then the data will be useless, but its better off safe than sorry.

$58 testosterone check pixel.labcorp.com

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and normieschmormie
Whow, i got it tested for free on social security, and some other tests i did on my own (IGF-1, etc.), i did them for 30-50 bucks, don't overpay. A very complete one is like 300-500 bux. You won't be able to diagnose anything with the more "obscure tests", you should just be testing the basic things.
My derm also told me testing before fin is a waste of time/money. It's good to test some baselines before fin, but you can't really predict if you will get sides by looking at this blood test.
I got my bloods checked before doing fin, HGH, and all the other new things im doing.

• +1
Reactions: normieschmormie and WadlowMaxxing
Well, The guy from the video Derek claims that normal/standard Testosterone checks are not accurate enough.
The idea would be to get very effective and precise data about my Testosterone and other important Hormone levels, so if i get PFS (Castrated tranny)
then I will be able to restore my Hormone levels easier through intervention.

Obviously if Fin doesn't affect me in a negative way then the data will be useless, but its better off safe than sorry.
He sells blood tests though, don't be that stupid, come on, really, come on.

• Woah
Reactions: normieschmormie
He sells blood tests though, don't be that stupid, come on, really, come on.
You think I don't know this shit, that's why I'm going to do research