Reactions: hebbewem
giphy.gif

Not be indian

brain size = skull size
bonesmash your skull

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, LM4sixten, Zeta ascended and 2 others
read non-fiction so you could pseudmaxx

I don't think you can increase your intelligence. You can get good at a subject; however, the speed at which you do, which is what intelligence is, can't be changed. For some it will just take longer depending on the subject.

Try
- try LSD
- sleep well
- eat well (nuts, blueberries...)
- do something that requires brain activity for most of the day, dont just scroll through instagram
- create something (music, art...)
- engage your brain (learn language...)

Why do you need it? That could help for further advice

Try

- try LSD
- sleep well
- eat well (nuts, blueberries...)
- do something that requires brain activity for most of the day, dont just scroll through instagram
- create something (music, art...)
- engage your brain (learn language...)

Why do you need it? That could help for further advice

I realize just how ignorant i am

I feel like high iq is related to high inhib

How many nerds do you know get laid regularly

Nah bro, the key is to not flex with it, so you dont qualify yourself to the girl. She gotta work for you, not the other way

Yeah I'm reading your posts bro

High iq is a detriment to looks. Above average but not high is perfect iq.

Sex is a biological and chemical desire we can rewrite both until we no longer desire it

I would rather look like shrek but hut have tesla iq than chris hemsworth what is the point without understanding the world you live in

Sex is a biological and chemical desire we can rewrite both until we no longer desire it

I would rather look like shrek but hut have tesla iq than chris hemsworth what is the point without understanding the world you live in
Nobody fully understands the world we live in. You'll always fall short in that regard.

You can have fun while being stupid. There was actually some research that the more people understand of the universe and the smarter they are, the less happy they become. Just look at modern day suicidal society vs neanderthals who were stupid af but probably had fun

You can have fun while being stupid. There was actually some research that the more people understand of the universe and the smarter they are, the less happy they become. Just look at modern day suicidal society vs neanderthals who were stupid af but probably had fun

I want the truth bro i'm sick and tired of being stuck in ignorance

Bro, IQ is a fluid concept with many definitions, but for most of them they do

Life fuel NGl i'm sick and tired of my ignorance in the universe i can't even comprehend infinity

No not even close
Well, from what I hear you are looking more for a kind of philosophical shift of perspective, and a clear view on life. If I were you, Id drop acid, there is literally nothing bad about it

Well, from what I hear you are looking more for a kind of philosophical shift of perspective, and a clear view on life. If I were you, Id drop acid, there is literally nothing bad about it

We are all philophical in some sense i'm just looking to learn more about our own universe and the realm we live in it amazes me people can just live without wanting to understand the beauty and complexity of life i want to know more about it to understand this creation

We are all philophical in some sense i'm just looking to learn more about our own universe and the realm we live in it amazes me people can just live without wanting to understand the beauty and complexity of life i want to know more about it to understand this creation

Some get overwhelmed by the truth. Realising that humanity is insignificant and all beings on earth are equal is not easy.

Most cope by deluding themselves into thinking they're above the rest just because they have money or looks or whatever. Ego is man's last defence before the inevitable end.

I don't think we're meant to understand this creation whatever created the universe is beyond our comprehension.

Last edited:
Some get overwhelmed by the truth. Realising that humanity is insignificant and all beings on earth are equal is not easy.

Most cope by deluding themselves into thinking they're above the rest just because they have money or looks or whatever. Ego is man's last defence before the inevitable end.

I don't think we're meant to understand creation whatever created the universe is beyond our comprehension.

I don't understand the narcacists need for meaning by wanting to be superior were not were all equal why does everyone paint this as either we dominate or we are inferior like why can we not work together?

As for not being meant to understand the universe 8 mean who said that sounds like ignorance limited by imganations of fear

There's a video on YouTube about how big the observable universe is.

It has 15 million views. Watch it asap, it'll give you goosebumps. After watching that you'll realize how tiny and insignificant we truly are.

All the suffering, the wars, the deaths everything good or bad that happens on earth doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. The universe goes on and we fade away. Our entire human existence is legit a cosmic joke.

That's the real Blackpill, that human life is pointless, you live just to die and lose everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite

It has 15 million views. Watch it asap, it'll give you goosebumps. After watching that you'll realize how tiny and insignificant we truly are.

All the suffering, the wars, the deaths everything good or bad that happens on earth doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. The universe goes on and we fade away. Our entire human existence is legit a cosmic joke.

That's the real Blackpill, that human life is pointless, you live just to die and lose everything.

Look at it like this we live in a universe full of planets nearly trillions know add this to the effect their are most likely 100s of other advanced civilizations add this to the fact that this universe isn't truly deterministic as heisenburgs uncertainty princple lays out add this to the fact this maybe an nearly transfinite universe and then realize all that is possible this is what gives me hope we are not in some predestined shit hole our minds maybe but this beautiful universe is not

ask @Salludon for some iq, he has more than enough for the whole forum

There is more to death than just death - there is a life after this earth

ask @Salludon for some iq, he has more than enough for the whole forum

There is more to death than just death - there is a life after this earth
I believe there's life after death but my point is, true existence begins after death not this physical one. We're souls trapped inside a human prison.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
iq has literally no bearing on looks
"muh high iq is a curse" copers got a good score on some shitty totally inaccurate online iq test and want to use it both humblebrag and blame their autism on it

What lsd dosage do you recommend?
Alright, normal doses are between 150 and 200, I take wayyyy more since LSD is not harmful in any way. A bad trip on 800 is tough, but jist as beneficial as a good one since you gotta face your problems

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel