Anyone gotten Hairline lowering surgery?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
Not balding but have a freakishly massive forehead, is this surgery the best to correct it? Is it permanent? What are the side effects? Whata the difference between this and hair transplant?

Am already saving up will probably have the money (to my understanding around 10 00p) by the end of the year

Warning there looks like an alien is popping out if my skull

Last edited:
Not balding but have a freakishly massive forehead, is this surgery the best to correct it? Is it permanent? What are the side effects?

Am already saving up will probably have the money (to my understanding around 10 00p) by the end of the year
Well, what if you do start going bald after hairline lowering?

• +1
Reactions: fobos and itsoverbuddyboyo
Well, what if you do start going bald after hairline lowering?
Theres isn't balding on my dad or mothers side so hopefully never, I've just inherited my dads giant forehead

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Theres isn't balding on my dad or mothers side so hopefully never, I've just inherited my dads giant forehead
Then it should be a good investment, no question about it

Are you sure you are not balding? I never seen natural hairline that high before

Are you sure you are not balding? I never seen natural hairline that high before
Been this big since I was 10, my whole family has massive foreheads and I have the biggest

Easiest way to solve is to lower hairline imo

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I think @itsOVER might have, not sure though

Lol I have same forehead and I will lower my hairline for sure. Right now I cover my forehead and in one year will get transplant.

bro get yourself some forehead surgery

I plan on getting it when I’m older.

wtf is hairline lowering surgery

do you mean a hair transplant??
do you mean that scalp skin removal one??

hairline lowering is a huge gamble. you start norwooding and you'll look 10x more ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
hairline lowering is a huge gamble. you start norwooding and you'll look 10x more ridiculous
Source? I thought it was reasonably safe provided you don't have balding genes

i have even bigger forehead than you mate ??

Damn i have never seen a forehead/hairline combo like that in my life. It will definitely be a legit looksmax for you

You mean a hair transplant boyo.

I got mine lowered by about half a cm when I had my HT.

You cant lower it too much though as it's very graft intensive. Easier to achieve density when theres still some hair left in the surrounding area rather than trying to create density in a place that never had hair.

Not balding but have a freakishly massive forehead, is this surgery the best to correct it? Is it permanent? What are the side effects? Whata the difference between this and hair transplant?

Warning there looks like an alien is popping out if my skull

looks like someone i see in college

U need for sure one surgery
WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BROW RIDGE ?
lower hairline and brow implant or its OVER

cave man brow or death

Attachments

• gfdgdf.jpg
    gfdgdf.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
You mean a hair transplant boyo.

I got mine lowered by about half a cm when I had my HT.

You cant lower it too much though as it's very graft intensive. Easier to achieve density when theres still some hair left in the surrounding area rather than trying to create density in a place that never had hair.

How much is a hair transplant? I don't need one atm, but I figure it's something to keep in mind

How much is a hair transplant? I don't need one atm, but I figure it's something to keep in mind

Depends on the surgeon and the country you do it in. The Turkish clinics (where I got mine) run around 1800-2400 EUR no matter how many grafts you need, and include your hotel and airport transfer in that - but not your flight. You might pay 10x more in America. Erdogan (probably the most renown HT surgeon, also based in Turkey) charges 2.5 EUR a graft I believe.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Hairline lowering surgery is recommended for females since they are way less likely to bald which would result in the visibility of the scar that gets left after the surgery.

It’s still legit life fuel for people with big foreheads.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite