Anyone gotten results with myobrace a1 large?

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
The replica from AliExpress. Or should I just keep saving up and get biobloc?

@Mewcel

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
The replica from AliExpress. Or should I just keep saving up and get biobloc?
Biobloc is an expander only im pretty sure. Doesn’t align teeth or jaws and doesn’t ensure tounge posture. It does expand a bit as well tho, it develops both arches into a Roman arch sort of shape

Biobloc is an expander only im pretty sure. Doesn’t align teeth or jaws and doesn’t ensure tounge posture. It does expand a bit as well tho, it develops both arches into a Roman arch sort of shape
You’re right. If I got them it would because I’d be seeing an orthotropist. Although I’ll only get this is myobrace isn’t sufficient. I’m uncertain it’s big enough for my palate

You’re right. If I got them it would because I’d be seeing an orthotropist. Although I’ll only get this is myobrace isn’t sufficient. I’m uncertain it’s big enough for my palate
I think the large myobrace has a 40mm intermolar width. I think....

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
As Kriss said, biobloc is a palatal expander only (used for very narrow cases). Whereas the myobrace is marketed as a maxilla expander. My experience with it is good so far.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and mojopin
As Kriss said, biobloc is a palatal expander only (used for very narrow cases). Whereas the myobrace is marketed as a maxilla expander. My experience with it is good so far.
Only used for very narrow cases? I guess Mike was equivocating when he said it was the Holy Grail for palatal expansion. Going to get a2 large from AliExpress if I can. All of the before and afters also had braces jfl. So I guess once I’ve gotten expansion and if I can fix my maxilla rotation I’ll get FAGGA

Only used for very narrow cases? I guess Mike was equivocating when he said it was the Holy Grail for palatal expansion. Going to get a2 large from AliExpress if I can. All of the before and afters also had braces jfl. So I guess once I’ve gotten expansion and if I can fix my maxilla rotation I’ll get FAGGA
I think Mew doesn't like to give a good word out to his competitor. Be careful with the A2 though. I started with the A1 and the first week was hell (gum irritation and bleeding).

• +1
I think Mew doesn't like to give a good word out to his competitor. Be careful with the A2 though. I started with the A1 and the first week was hell (gum irritation and bleeding).
The man who developed it originally trained under Mew so he’s salty about it jfl

• +1
Tell us what the myobrace did for you Mewcel. Is it good?

Tell us what the myobrace did for you Mewcel. Is it good?
I've been on it for a couple of weeks, too early to draw conclusions. But I will report back in a couple of months. I can tell though that my jawline is a bit more visible and that the fat under the chin is reduced (I'm not cutting weight).

• +1
Reactions: Phad and mojopin
I've been on it for a couple of weeks, too early to draw conclusions. But I will report back in a couple of months. I can tell though that my jawline is a bit more visible and that the fat under the chin is reduced (I'm not cutting weight).
What are you using it to fix? Overbite? crooked teeth?
I have a slight overbite. Is it possible it will assist with that do you think?

What are you using it to fix? Overbite? crooked teeth?
I have a slight overbite. Is it possible it will assist with that do you think?
I'm trying to fix overbite with it. Whether it will work out, only time will tell.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
I'm trying to fix overbite with it. Whether it will work out, only time will tell.
Have you noticed anything at all. Surely a few weeks would give some sort of indication

Would you recommend it to guys with narrow palates but straight teeth?

If you gonna get this then get the original from Aliexpress for $75, not some cheap replica for $1 that leave nasty cancer in your mouth and made for chinise subhumans with 0 respect for life. Should work and probably worth it if you need myobrace. Just don't spread this top tier info on your youtube channel

If you gonna get this then get the original from Aliexpress for $75, not some cheap replica for $1 that leave nasty cancer in your mouth and made for chinise subhumans with 0 respect for life. Should work and probably worth it if you need myobrace. Just don't spread this top tier info on your youtube channel

He will. He has the jewish mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Do you feel your front teeth getting pushed inwards by the myobrace or any strain at all?

• +1
He will. He has the jewish mindset.
If that were the case I would bang out vids every 2 days. Quit being such a fucking narcissist wanting everyone else to be brought down

where do you get this ? I want to see if I can finish myself off before I'm 25. give links?

where do you get this ? I want to see if I can finish myself off before I'm 25. give links?
Your palate would be far to wide for myobrace

• +1
Depending on where you get it I think it ranges from 3k to 7.5k

Shit that reminds me I should measure my palate before wasting money, if it’s around 40 I’ll get it, just to test it for snoring anyway
Myobrace is legit like 12 dollars. JFL at your jewness

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Myobrace is legit like 12 dollars. JFL at your jewness
The real one is around £100. I already spent $30 on one which was too small....

The real one is around £100. I already spent $30 on one which was too small....
Was it a large? Or did you buy the medium one specially designed for subhumans?

Was it a large? Or did you buy the medium one specially designed for subhumans?
I was a retardcel and got medium because it said it was for adults. I think you have to contact them if you want large for the legit one and the fake ones tend to be purple so try to get a yellow one

I was a retardcel and got medium because it said it was for adults. I think you have to contact them if you want large for the legit one and the fake ones tend to be purple so try to get a yellow one
Even tho every single thread ever written on the subject said to get large. Indeed you are lowiqcel. What do you estimate your palate to be. Intermolar width

Even tho every single thread ever written on the subject said to get large. Indeed you are lowiqcel. What do you estimate your palate to be. Intermolar width
Jfl this was back when no one was talking about myobrace I was just being lazycel ordering it thinking if it was too small I’d just give it to my mum