Anyone has a good neck training routine for width with weights ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
The lookism one was really good

Found it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Found it
Thanks bruh appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and LordNorwood
Low weight and high reps...Since neck grows fairly quickly you don’t need to focus on hypertrophy specific rep ranges and risk being injured..

Also you don’t run the risk of injury by going too heavy on your neck..so you can stay consistent with your gains while others lifting too heavy might end up hurting themselves and having to take months off for tweaking their neck..

And really any of the commonly used neck exercises work...Just choose one you like..as long as it’s hitting the neck then it will grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Low weight and high reps...Since neck grows fairly quickly you don’t need to focus on hypertrophy specific rep ranges and risk being injured..

Also you don’t run the risk of injury by going too heavy on your neck..so you can stay consistent with your gains while others lifting too heavy might end up hurting themselves and having to take months off for tweaking their neck..

And really any of the commonly used neck exercises work...Just choose one you like..as long as it’s hitting the neck then it will grow
I'll focus on lateral growth for width light weight high reps can't risk fucking up my neck

Testosterone and deadlifts/shrugs

Testosterone and deadlifts/shrugs
I am on a short deca cycle for mass and i do shrugs and i deadlift i just wanted something to directly adress the neck

Do you have to do more than just neck harness curls, will that train the entirety of the neck: sides, front , back?

Someone needs to make an ultimate neck training routine for .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Do you have to do more than just neck harness curls, will that train the entirety of the neck: sides, front , back?
same i need a thick neck

neckpill is very strange and those photoshops are insane.
guys go from twinks to hunks without zero facial changes and look a lot better.
wonder what is the reason neck cause this?

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
neckpill is very strange and those photoshops are insane.
guys go from twinks to hunks without zero facial changes and look a lot better.
wonder what is the reason neck cause this?
I know right, its a revelation for the looksmaxxer, that collection of morphed pictures would convince any man to train neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043