Anyone has experience with Badoo mostly being sub 3 PSL females

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
I would say, its maybe because i have my real age there, but most of the likes are from average i would say 2.5 PSL

Tinder is much better, seems like badoo is extreme ugly people tinder

It's so much easier to get matches though, any PSL 6+ could legit matches in the three digits. But the quality is lower yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and oldcell
It's so much easier to get matches though, any PSL 6+ could legit matches in the three digits. But the quality is lower yeah
I can average 100 likes everydays, but seriously, i have my real age and most of the likes from females my age and i deleted account today
It is also fucking scam site and it charged me 40 eur last week i only clicked on some shit there
But i swear, average score of female liked me is like 2.5, with some legit 0.5/10 , no exageration

I can average 100 likes everydays, but seriously, i have my real age and most of the likes from females my age and i deleted account today
It is also fucking scam site and it charged me 40 eur last week i only clicked on some shit there
But i swear, average score of female liked me is like 2.5, with some legit 0.5/10 , no exageration

I use it just for validation maxing.

I use it just for validation maxing.

LOl thast the reason i used it too
When i felt like shit i cativated my accoung, got 50 likes from sub 3 and then logged off
Brutal

LOl thast the reason i used it too
When i felt like shit i cativated my accoung, got 50 likes from sub 3 and then logged off
Brutal

Might sound a bit sadistic, but I would get great pleasure from setting up dates around 1h from their locations and flake.

Also subhuman girls are great if you have some deprived fantasies that normal girls would never do. Also if they are really into you and they have money, you can make up some sob story about having bills, esp phone bills (so that they can keep talking to you) and betabux them.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Might sound a bit sadistic, but I would get great pleasure from setting up dates around 1h from their locations and flake.

Also subhuman girls are great if you have some deprived fantasies that normal girls would never do. Also if they are really into you and they have money, you can make up some sob story about having bills, esp phone bills (so that they can keep talking to you) and betabux them.

LEgit AF
But always was trying to figure out why there is not a single one 4.5+ there , u wouldnt believe me but i mean, i saw totally ugly women like me there like legit 1/10 or so
I was pissed off and uninstalled it today

LEgit AF
But always was trying to figure out why there is not a single one 4.5+ there , u wouldnt believe me but i mean, i saw totally ugly women like me there like legit 1/10 or so
I was pissed off and uninstalled it today

Might be location, here Tinder is avg 6 and Badoo probably 4.5, but still a good deal of GL foids on both.

• +1
No even when i have 18-62

it's so bad that a decent looking girl straight up asked me to fuck her in front of her tied up bf from that app then started sending me bikini pics. i cant imagine what males look like on there if the females are subhuman

• +1
it's so bad that a decent looking girl straight up asked me to fuck her in front of her tied up bf from that app then started sending me bikini pics. i cant imagine what males look like on there if the females are subhuman

about 1 percent of them would be rated 4 + here

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back