[Blackpill] Anyone have narcissistic parents that keep saying there's nothing wrong with your face

eyebrowsmaxxer

eyebrowsmaxxer

empty brain
Time online
18d 2h 28m
I look like complete subhuman and my parents tell me I look great and I don't need any surgeries. Once I showed picture of Chico to my father for some reason and he said that I look better than him JFL.
Parents love their children and they just can't see their imperfections because it would mean they are genetically flawed.

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

swallow the josef henriksen pill
Time online
51d 11h 6m
how can parents offend their own shitty genetical reproduce? If a parent dear call you average that means you are truecel tier

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Time online
7d 18h 2m
Are you sure it's not just your low self esteem?

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Mage
Time online
14d 21h 10m
They just don’t want to pay for surgeries. My mom is for me getting surgery to look better but my dad is against it even though he got multiple plastic surgeries when he was younger.

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

bad guy
Time online
48d 20h 36m
thats not narcissism
just delusion
They grew in completely different time so they do not have a concept of what is currently happening. Many parents here still think that when their children are going to nightclubs they are drinking soda and dancing like they used to in times of disco where the most serious thing is holding hands and kissing on cheeks.

goat2x

goat2x

💫💫💫💫
Time online
104d 9h 14m
They grew in completely different time so they do not have a concept of what is currently happening. Many parents here still think that when their children are going to nightclubs they are drinking soda and dancing like they used to in times of disco where the most serious thing is holding hands and kissing on cheeks.
this
and their brain simply cant accept that their son is ugly

efidescontinuado

efidescontinuado

Trainee
Time online
1d 14h 20m
I look like complete subhuman and my parents tell me I look great and I don't need any surgeries. Once I showed picture of Chico to my father for some reason and he said that I look better than him JFL.
Parents love their children and they just can't see their imperfections because it would mean they are genetically flawed.
why are you showing a picture of chico to your father? thats pretty gay lmao

MadVisionary

MadVisionary

The Nonsense visionary
Time online
47d 16h 17m
Isn't it narcissism, or do you think your parents are going to start saying that you have a negative cantal inclination, low fwhr or a bad ipd relationship?

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
36d 21h 36m
how can parents offend their own shitty genetical reproduce? If a parent dear call you average that means you are truecel tier
True I am incel tier and my mom calls me I look like a model.

Imagine what you look like if your mom calls you average :feelskek: :feelskek:

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Adept
Time online
1d 12h 2m
And they keep saying your handsome and every flaw you point out they call you delusional
Yes everyday my parents are on this same type of bullshit bro

R

RealSurgerymax

Trainee
Time online
14h 9m
You have to remember

1.) It was a different time when they were young adults. Just a generation ago male success/money was more important and looks a bit less (was still important)
2.) You are perfect to them and they feel betrayed you want to change yourself because they made you
3.) They just need some time to accept it. It took you time to accept your flaws and they need some time too.

Test

Test

Mage
Time online
80d 7h 7m
you dont have any flaws its all in your head bro

:soy::soy:

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

Mcdonald’s.
Time online
5d 11h 55m
How can you help your child become better if you blue pill them? gonna fucking tear my sons dreams when he grows up

M

mulattomaxxer

Instructor
Time online
4d 21h 37m
Most parents arent going to tell their child they are ugly. Additionly most people are gigabluepilled anyway, so they will tell any normshit that isnt a terasubhuman that they are GL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hunterslayer [Blackpill] How the FUCK anyone could gave Orb 6 or even 7 PSL?! Looksmaxing 16
thinwhiteduke Does anyone here use JOOV? Looksmaxing 3
xdxdxnice1 Has anyone tried microdosing finasteride? Looksmaxing 9

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)