Anyone have narcissistic parents that keep saying there's nothing wrong with your face

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
And they keep saying your handsome and every flaw you point out they call you delusional

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 7753, Jamal2222 and 20 others
thats not narcissism
just delusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Zeta ascended, Slendercel and 30 others
i think every parent is like that
what do you expect them to say?
yes son you a terasubhuman you need LF3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slendercel, Chadelite, Joodz and 28 others
It’s not narcissism just bluepilled/virtual signalling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, Danish_Retard, HighIQcel and 4 others
I look like complete subhuman and my parents tell me I look great and I don't need any surgeries. Once I showed picture of Chico to my father for some reason and he said that I look better than him JFL.
Parents love their children and they just can't see their imperfections because it would mean they are genetically flawed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slendercel, Jamal2222, Chadelite and 20 others
how can parents offend their own shitty genetical reproduce? If a parent dear call you average that means you are truecel tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Joodz, Danish_Retard and 4 others
It's not narcissism it's because they don't want to hurt your feelings

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and hebbewem
FUCK YOU FOR HAVING PARENTS. I DONT HAVE ANY JFL.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Joodz, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
Are you sure it's not just your low self esteem?

They just don’t want to pay for surgeries. My mom is for me getting surgery to look better but my dad is against it even though he got multiple plastic surgeries when he was younger.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 7753, Jamal2222 and 3 others
thats not narcissism
just delusion
They grew in completely different time so they do not have a concept of what is currently happening. Many parents here still think that when their children are going to nightclubs they are drinking soda and dancing like they used to in times of disco where the most serious thing is holding hands and kissing on cheeks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 4720 and 3 others
They grew in completely different time so they do not have a concept of what is currently happening. Many parents here still think that when their children are going to nightclubs they are drinking soda and dancing like they used to in times of disco where the most serious thing is holding hands and kissing on cheeks.
this
and their brain simply cant accept that their son is ugly

I look like complete subhuman and my parents tell me I look great and I don't need any surgeries. Once I showed picture of Chico to my father for some reason and he said that I look better than him JFL.
Parents love their children and they just can't see their imperfections because it would mean they are genetically flawed.
why are you showing a picture of chico to your father? thats pretty gay lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Slendercel and Slayerino
Isn't it narcissism, or do you think your parents are going to start saying that you have a negative cantal inclination, low fwhr or a bad ipd relationship?

how can parents offend their own shitty genetical reproduce? If a parent dear call you average that means you are truecel tier
True I am incel tier and my mom calls me I look like a model.

Imagine what you look like if your mom calls you average :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, SoyGune, sytyl and 3 others
And they keep saying your handsome and every flaw you point out they call you delusional
Yes everyday my parents are on this same type of bullshit bro

You have to remember

1.) It was a different time when they were young adults. Just a generation ago male success/money was more important and looks a bit less (was still important)
2.) You are perfect to them and they feel betrayed you want to change yourself because they made you
3.) They just need some time to accept it. It took you time to accept your flaws and they need some time too.

you dont have any flaws its all in your head bro

:soy::soy:

How can you help your child become better if you blue pill them? gonna fucking tear my sons dreams when he grows up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slendercel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Most parents arent going to tell their child they are ugly. Additionly most people are gigabluepilled anyway, so they will tell any normshit that isnt a terasubhuman that they are GL

Thankfully because of my disability my parents were not that delusional about my looks, and the social consequences they would bare. My mother tries to call me beautiful from time to time, but I just jfl at it.

This is what autism looks like

This is what autism looks like
First of all i was talking about my country.

If you want to correlate my post with America you can think of normie parents who lived in suburbs, not your underground city dwelling punkster junkies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
Why would a parent be honest with you about it? Dad be like: Son your jaw is utterly recessed here have some money for jaw implants and bimax.

In my experience moms are too deluded. The hormornes that were released in bonding while you were in the womb, and when you were born are too strong. Unless youre actually a truecel and depending on the mom's personality she'll tell you you're ugly.

Dads on the other hand didnt have to carry for you for months, their love is totally volitional. My dad wasnt upfront with me but I could tell he knew I wasnt very good looking. I was giga recessed and he told me "You have really dark circles you look like an emo kid" and I got comments from people that I look dead etc. I was overweight to add onto that and never took care of my hair properly.

Now that I mewed, chewed, lost weight, puberty and softmaxed he says "Wait, I think you got a new haircut." JFL.

Anyways the point is your dad will be more honest than your mom. Pester him for the truth.

It's not narcissism it's because they don't want to hurt your feelings
FUCK FEELINGS I WANT TO ASCEND. NORMIES AND THEIR FUCKING FEELINGS :feelsree: FEE FEE WONT GET MY PP IN VV

They cope because if they admit you do look subhuman they automatically agree with the fact that they gave you bad genes which are visible on ur face