anyone here a misanthropist?

H

Hunter

Banned
i am.

why?

females = annoying virtue signally loudmouth pampered whores.

males = either annoying loudmouth brutes obsessed with domming and emasculating other men to raise their value in the sexual market(usually redpilled "alpha male" types) or soyboy cucks that defend femails to the death who are equally as annoying. most men would slaughter a village just to get a whiff of pussy.

i just hate human nature. they way humans behave, how we still subconsciously operate as primitive animals. how we create our own caste system based on genetics that cannot be controlled, how we operate as a hivemind, etc.

tl;dr humans are a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
i am.

why?

males = either annoying loudmouth brutes obsessed with domming and emasculating other men to raise their value in the sexual market(usually redpilled "alpha male" types) or soyboy cucks that defend femails to the death who are equally as annoying. most men would slaughter a village just to get a whiff of pussy.

i just hate human nature. they way humans behave, how we still subconsciously operate as primitive animals. how we create our own caste system based on genetics that cannot be controlled, how we operate as a hivemind, etc.

t. Misanthropist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Insomniac and impure666
i am.

why?

misanthropes unite

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and Deleted member 656
males = either annoying loudmouth brutes obsessed with domming and emasculating other men to raise their value in the sexual market(usually redpilled "alpha male" types)
le toxic masculinitihi

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Yes bro, humans are very destructive, not just to ourselves but to other species too. It would be best if were wiped out by a plague or something tbh.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1551, Bengt and 4 others
t. Larping foid

Yes bro, humans are very destructive, not just to ourselves but to other species too. It would be best if were wiped out by a plague or something tbh.

agreed.

• +1
Reactions: impure666 and Insomniac

The more you know about humans, the more you will hate them.

Keep coping.

Your either a foid larping or subhuman who has always been subhuman pretending to be a fallen chad JFL

Keep crying for me
ik, you're crying. have a tissue faggot

Keep coping.

Your either a foid larping or subhuman who has always been subhuman pretending to be a fallen chad JFL

Keep crying for me

You gonna keep crying for me?
ik, you're crying. why haven't you wiped your tears yet? i've given you many roles of tissue

• +1
Reactions: Hunter