[Discussion] Anyone here ever succeded with cold approaching?

Colvin76

Colvin76

Requested
Time online
35d 12h 38m
I'm a Truecel and My cold approaches always fail and I have a total of 105 cold approach rejections (100% rejection rate).

Any chads or high tier normies on here have success (lays) with cold approaching? Don't turn this into a bragging thread.

Colvin76

Colvin76

Requested
Time online
35d 12h 38m
I really mirin your low inib, +100 rejections and still trying

If you would at least normie, would slay hard ngl
If only I had more bones (face & height) and lighter skin and no autism gene...... :feelswah:

God fucking damn it, my life would be so different.

SMH WHY DID I HAVE TO BE CURSED WITH BEING AN UGLY ETHNIC AUTISTIC MANLET? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif
REEEE.gif

Biggdink

Biggdink

Knowledgable
Time online
24d 15h 21m
I’ve approached many girls in college, gym during the day who gave me iois I don’t think that’s cold approach

only 1 cold approach I remember is when I approached this milf when I was running outside shirtless and we hooked up the same day

body halo, but guys here say lifting is cope

btw I’m mirin your low inhib

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
38d 13h 13m
I’ve approached many girls in college, gym during the day who gave me iois I don’t think that’s cold approach

only 1 cold approach I remember is when I approached this milf when I was running outside shirtless and we hooked up the same day

body halo, but guys here say lifting is cope

btw I’m mirin your low inhib
Jfl, just run outside shirtless theory

Biggdink

Biggdink

Knowledgable
Time online
24d 15h 21m
Jfl, just run outside shirtless theory
I was in best shape last summer and was getting thirsty looks from girls that I don’t get with shirt, idk how to describe these but different from regular iois

good body is such a halo, too bad I lost mass and gained fat thanks to quarantine

A

ascendforever

Trainee
Time online
4d 9h 27m
Whats is seen as successful approach?Getting her number or getting her number /snap/ig then..... meeting up and banging ?

Ascendant

Ascendant

Adept
Time online
19h 44m
I cold approached 3x - zero success. Stopped after that.

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
82d 16h 7m
I'm a Truecel and My cold approaches always fail and I have a total of 105 cold approach rejections (100% rejection rate).
Where exactly do you do your cold approaches?
You'll be more successful in places where girls go out to have fun and be picked up - nightclubs, bars, entertainment areas, resort towns, vacation spots, etc.
Trying to approach random women on the street, supermarkets, gas stations, etc. usually ends in failure.

Colvin76

Colvin76

Requested
Time online
35d 12h 38m
Where exactly do you do your cold approaches?
You'll be more successful in places where girls go out to have fun and be picked up - nightclubs, bars, entertainment areas, resort towns, vacation spots, etc.
Trying to approach random women on the street, supermarkets, gas stations, etc. usually ends in failure.
Before the pandemic in march, I did 25 approaches in the places you suggested.

The rest of my other 80 approaches were on the street or at malls or parks, etc.

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
82d 16h 7m
The rest of my other 80 approaches were on the street or at malls or parks, etc.
Yeah, this stuff rarely works, women usually go there because they have some stuff to do, they aren't in the mood to be approached.
At night however, those who are available, often go out in the town with some female friends, they put on some provocative clothes and make-up, go to clubs and bars, get drunk, and are much more easy to approach.
I lived in a town near a sea resort, and every summer the place was filled with tourists, many young men and women who were there to have fun - the place was filled with clubs, bars, restaurants, amusement parks, etc. and cold approaching girls was easy and natural, that's why they were there in the first place - to have fun and eventually meet people, back in my town just a mile away it was unusual to randomly talk to people on the street, but in the "fun area" the unwritten rules were different, you could easily strike a conversation with anyone without being harshly rejected.

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Wolverine
Time online
36d 18h 0m
My success rate is higher when girls approach me compared to when I approach girls.

Basically, don’t cold approach. Be appealing enough so that you can warm approach or they approach you.

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
28d 18h 12m
Damn bro, that's indeed Brutual.

I really fucking hate foids wtf?!

Anyways. I hope you ascned tbhtbh

Low inhib mogs me too sui as well tbh

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Quantum
Time online
48d 3h 11m
u prolly talk like a retard, i've seen your face, you shouldn't struggle that much unless ur only approaching giga stacys

blessedspeed

blessedspeed

Trainee
Time online
14h 20m
cold approach is overrated imo even chads would struggle

Hozay

Hozay

Apprentice
Time online
3d 7h 55m
Unless you look like prime Justin Bieber, don't do this

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Elementalist
Time online
6d 13h 13m
Probably did like 4 times and got rejected but nice polite virtue signaling rejections not brutal ones. Brutal ones are usually done through text.

Musicproducermaxxing

Musicproducermaxxing

Adept
Time online
6d 20h 27m
What was your most brutal rejection?

poloralf

poloralf

Knowledgable
Time online
15d 28m
If only I had more bones (face & height) and lighter skin and no autism gene...... :feelswah:

God fucking damn it, my life would be so different.

SMH WHY DID I HAVE TO BE CURSED WITH BEING AN UGLY ETHNIC AUTISTIC MANLET? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439View attachment 519439
Lol mirin low inhib, cold approach with your dick print

Colvin76

Colvin76

Requested
Time online
35d 12h 38m
u prolly talk like a retard, i've seen your face, you shouldn't struggle that much unless ur only approaching giga stacys
I actually avoid stacies and GL foids as much as possible.

I mostly only go after 2-4 psl foids.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
43d 12h 53m
nah, i've been approached but i'm too socially retarded so i ignored / pussied out :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

N

Newcel04

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 7h 51m
One time I succeeded by accident. I was walking with my friend through the hallway at school when I bent down to tie my shoelaces. When I looked up, a foid walking with her friends who did not see me accidentaly walked right into my face and I could smell the inside of her thigh next to her pussy. Even though it only lasted 2 seconds, the smell made me fall into a daze. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before.
When the foids walked off, some of them looked back at me and smiled. Luckily, no one noticed what had just happened. It was amazing man.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

NEETard

NEETard

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN
Time online
9d 17h 2m
One time I succeeded by accident. I was walking with my friend through the hallway at school when I bent down to tie my shoelaces. When I looked up, a foid walking with her friends who did not see me accidentaly walked right into my face and I could smell the inside of her thigh next to her pussy. Even though it only lasted 2 seconds, the smell made me fall into a daze. It was like nothing I have ever experienced before.
When the foids walked off, some of them looked back at me and smiled. Luckily, no one noticed what had just happened. It was amazing man.:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I bet it smelled like roses

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
diskold.00 [Discussion] Anyone here decent at black jack Success 11
Reapwhatyousow [Discussion] Anyone doing dentistry/optometry? Success 0
Biggdink How can anyone deny body halo ?? Success 47

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)