Anyone here take Caber or Shrooms to Low inhibition max?

H

HSM1

Banned
So I want to become super low inhibition like my friend, and Casanova who was a dopamogger.... I want to lower my cortisal and prolactin by taking Caber....... influence my dopamine system in a positive way .. Anyone took any??

Shrooms also shrink the gland in the brain which makes you high inhibition... I wouldn't mind being egoless also... I need to get rid of my naurotisism

My mate has a huge shnoz, yet still does well by his low inhibition. Casanova wasn't even that good looking. But super Low Inhibition

I've taken pramipexole (another dopamine agonist), which seemed to make me more impulsive and lower refractory period. Heard good things about caber but can't afford it.

I've taken pramipexole (another dopamine agonist), which seemed to make me more impulsive and lower refractory period. Heard good things about caber but can't afford it.
Really? Didn't know it was expensive. Ima look up pramipexole thanks

Experiences?
Did you get any anxiety? OCD about your past? Did all your insecurities and anxiety.. depression. Go away? Did you think you were the MAN all that shit? How was it really like mate

No drugs for your past

i did shrooms a decent amount it definitely clears your mind. i will look into caber

Experiences?

Did you get any anxiety? OCD about your past? Did all your insecurities and anxiety.. depression. Go away? Did you think you were the MAN all that shit? How was it really like mate

It wasn't all that. I think caber has much more mental effects

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I'm gonna start using shrooms and lsd to expand my consciousness

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
So I want to become super low inhibition like my friend, and Casanova who was a dopamogger.... I want to lower my cortisal and prolactin by taking Caber....... influence my dopamine system in a positive way .. Anyone took any??

Shrooms also shrink the gland in the brain which makes you high inhibition... I wouldn't mind being egoless also... I need to get rid of my naurotisism

My mate has a huge shnoz, yet still does well by his low inhibition. Casanova wasn't even that good looking. But super Low Inhibition
Caber made me so fucking low inhib it was kinda scary
It wasn't all that. I think caber has much more mental effects
I took caber in 2016 for no reason. Just thought it would help my gyno but I had no clue what I was doing but it made me so low inhib. Combined with alcohol it was like 0 inhib tbh.

roids and other drugs are extremely legitimate for mentalcels

Caber made me so fucking low inhib it was kinda scary

I took caber in 2016 for no reason. Just thought it would help my gyno but I had no clue what I was doing but it made me so low inhib. Combined with alcohol it was like 0 inhib tbh.

Dude.. whered u get it... what site. . I have some demons and insecurities. Worthlessness feelings. Will this make me not give a Fuck. I need to take it