Anyone here taking Finasteride?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
For at least a few months? How did it go? Anything to worry about?

And what’s your age btw?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lorsss
@Batterymodel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Here's a blog post about the topic: https://blogs.harvard.edu/billofhea...fda-approved-baldness-remedy-is-it-effective/

Propecia = Finasteride

Keep in mind that you'll need to keep taking Finasteride for the rest of your life. If you stop, the hair growth you'll experience will stop.

Last edited:
  • +1
Probably will start taking it this month tbh. I'll give an update to see if it works.

• +1
Probably will start taking it this month tbh. I'll give an update to see if it works.
Most likely it will, but I need to know if your dick will be dead. That's what I can't really afford.

• +1
Most likely it will, but I need to know if your dick will be dead. That's what I can't really afford.

Worried about that too, but i don't really use my dick atm so its not that important. Will mention if i have any issues.

• +1
Just realized this site has turned worse than lookism
Fucking shitpost all over and it’s not even funny

Last edited:
Second day 0.5 dose, jerking off just to make sure it's still working

Second day 0.5 dose, jerking off just to make sure it's still working
You fear not bro, just keep your head clear and you should be ok imo

Did you see any regrowth or do I need to hop on minoxidil too
Im not on fin yet man, going to the derma this tuesday but ideal is to use minox aswell
Idk if it is as efficient on the hairline as it is on vertex area

Im not on fin yet man, going to the derma this tuesday but ideal is to use minox aswell
Idk if it is as efficient on the hairline as it is on vertex area
Man you made this theard 7 months ago and you're still not on fin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I've been taking for some years now. No problem at all, nothing. Shit saved my hair. But I first advise to take some hormone tests before and talk to a doctor. At least thats what I did before starting taking Finasteride, to make sure that I get any surprises.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
I've been taking for some years now. No problem at all, nothing. Shit saved my hair. But I first advise to take some hormone tests before and talk to a doctor. At least thats what I did before starting taking Finasteride, to make sure that I get any surprises.
What surprises

What surprises

Bad writing there, sorry. But I did talked first to a doctor and he advise me to take some hormonal test before starting finas, after he checked he said that I was ok to take finas, and I advise to take hormonal tests once per year to see that thing are alright. So, I've been taking finas for 3 years know and nothing happens to me, dick still working and all, my hair indeed stop falling.

• +1
ye

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
On it for a year, regrew like a boss. But you won't get it all back. You must start asap.

• +1
  • +1
I didn't get any sides and it's been a year. Just started using topical fin at 0,1% with minoxidil 5%. Had acell 3 months ago and started min then and derma with 1.0. I see black hairs where there were vellus. Probably gonna get a cm down on the hairline after they grow out. Just need to go to 1.5mm dermaroller. Which won't be fun.

I didn't get any sides and it's been a year. Just started using topical fin at 0,1% with minoxidil 5%. Had acell 3 months ago and started min then and derma with 1.0. I see black hairs where there were vellus. Probably gonna get a cm down on the hairline after they grow out. Just need to go to 1.5mm dermaroller. Which won't be fun.
I do 2 to 2,5 mm dr Pen m8

I do 2 to 2,5 mm dr Pen m8
Yeah but have you had any new growth?

Also wouldn't needling the entire scalp take forever and you are not consistent due to freehand?

Also wouldn't needling the entire scalp take forever and you are not consistent due to freehand?
I do dermaroll all over my head with 1.5 mm and it takes 10-15 mins usually

I’m on fin bro

if you are not taking fin then what are you doing?

How is it going for you
I feel nothing
Sometimes I get uncomfortable tits chest area
Minoxidil fin idk bro

I’ll wait to see if it actually works unless my autism rushes me to ru and other things

I’m 18 as well... likely bad, started at 17,10months
Hair is life though

I've been on it for 3 months (while using nizoral shampoo once in a while). I decided to go on it after seeing small minaturised hairs near my hairline and my temples slowly thinning (that combined with itchy and inflammated scalp), no sides effects I still masturbate frequently as always, also my hair shedding reduced significantly.

I was very nervous at first but after reading countless of studies I decided to go on it. I don't know why fin gets so much shit while medications like accutane have a statistically much higher risk of side effects.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, AspiringChad and Vanillestorms
I feel nothing
Sometimes I get uncomfortable tits chest area
Minoxidil fin idk bro

I’ll wait to see if it actually works unless my autism rushes me to ru and other things

I’m 18 as well... likely bad, started at 17,10months
Hair is life though
For how long you been on it bro
Whats your NW

For how long you been on it bro
Whats your NW
Like 4 months
I had a forced off period tbh

I’m like a strong diffuse thinning norwood 2.5 with small vertex thinning

Like 4 months
I had a forced off period tbh

I’m like a strong diffuse thinning norwood 2.5 with small vertex thinning
Shit sounds ogre
You need to continue the treatment for like 6-12 months to see some effects
What did your doctor say?

Shit sounds ogre
You need to continue the treatment for like 6-12 months to see some effects
What did your doctor say?
Doctor?

Bro she was giving me accutane and continuously delaying it cuz she didn’t want me on fin before 18

I ordered it online and my mom got me some made in Italy bro

Doctor?

Bro she was giving me accutane and continuously delaying it cuz she didn’t want me on fin before 18

I ordered it online and my mom got me some made in Italy bro
I see
Well as I said just give it more time. Additionally you can dermaroll, there are studies that it helps regrowth
If your tits pain gets uncomfortable, half the dosage or stop Fin. Unless you don’t care about gyno

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I see
Well as I said just give it more time. Additionally you can dermaroll, there are studies that it helps regrowth
If your tits pain gets uncomfortable, half the dosage or stop Fin. Unless you don’t care about gyno
Thx bro
Will note this

• +1

I started recently and did it on scalp for giggles

I do it for skin and if a bit of acne is coming up tbh, cuz I don't have fin yet

Dut crew checking in