Anyone here who took accutane?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
What was your dose? Any lasting side effects?

Accutanes me

15mg for a year and a bit

cleared my acne completely, hasn't returned

no lasting sides

while i was on it i had the sides of dry skin + dry lips, sometimes increased fatigue after exercise

15mg for a year and a bit

cleared my acne completely, hasn't returned

no lasting sides

while i was on it i had the sides of dry skin + dry lips, sometimes increased fatigue after exercise
What an usual low dose

Isnt accutane the last option? Did they try everything to clear your acne?

You already asked this question.
18 months, 20mg/day. I'm still on it so I can't say if I'll have lasting side effects. Just back pain, fatigue and the usual dry skin and a bit of hair loss

Isnt accutane the last option? Did they try everything to clear your acne?
Nah bruh I walked into my docs office and he gave it to me without trying out anything else first

7 months, 35mg/day, I will keep going on low dose (10mg/day) for 6 months.

Accutane reduced drastically my libido

Accutane reduced drastically my libido
That’s such a meme
Reduced libido is good if you ask me, though this side effect never happened to me

That’s such a meme
Reduced libido is good if you ask me, though this side effect never happened to me
Not when you have erectile dysfunction

That’s such a meme

I cant fap anymore. I just have orgasm now through sex. I think it's perfect, but if me peepee starts to fail it will be sad. I'm using this shit only for 2 more months tho.

I cant fap anymore. I just have orgasm now through sex. I think it's perfect, but if me peepee starts to fail it will be sad. I'm using this shit only for 2 more months tho.
Try nofap and take L-arginine 2g daily tbh. I had random boners every 30 minutes when I did this

Try nofap and take L-arginine 2g daily tbh. I had random boners every 30 minutes when I did this

bro i dont fap since last month or more