Anyone know how to fraud hooding

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
One of my eyes are fully hooded and the other eye has a tiny bit of UEE. How the fuck can I fraud the other

• +1
Reactions: thecel
One of my eyes are fully hooded and the other eye has a tiny bit of UEE. How the fuck can I fraud the other
Raise upper eyelid and look down a bit

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4416, TheEndHasNoEnd and 2 others
nick bateman max tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Hooding fraud exists? Damn 👌

tiny but of UEE?
I’m so sorry

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 3043
Put honey on your eyelids and look up.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
BLink really hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mr.cope and Deleted member 3043
here's how.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Warlow, Deleted member 1751 and 10 others
You can make your eyes more hooded by stretching the upper eyelid daily

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1751
i don't get good results with that, this is almost perfect.

nope, I've been doing it for a month now.
When I did this it never stuck after blinking, was this the same for you or did it always stay in place?

When I did this it never stuck after blinking, was this the same for you or did it always stay in place?
takes practice. i had to redo it every minute when i started. now i can go all day with it. i mean it should stay stuck for a couple of fast blinks.

• +1
Reactions: retard
takes practice. i had to redo it every minute when i started. now i can go all day with it. i mean it should stay stuck for a couple of fast blinks.
wait it srs stays all day after you do it once?? That’s insane

wait it srs stays all day after you do it once?? That’s insane
mostly if i look down, it doesn't and I've to redo. I've good ue fat tho

I

I know Im late But how do you do This?
I dragged down the part of the eyelid i wanted more hooded for about 1 minute each day for several months and my eyes got very hooded. Was honestly a looksmin because there was obviously some assymmetry and after a while it gave me negative droopy hooding. Havent done it in months amd they have sort of gone back to normal but my eyes were already kind of hooded to begin with. Dont recommend

Just get upper eyelid fillers ffs

I dragged down the part of the eyelid i wanted more hooded for about 1 minute each day for several months and my eyes got very hooded. Was honestly a looksmin because there was obviously some assymmetry and after a while it gave me negative droopy hooding. Havent done it in months amd they have sort of gone back to normal but my eyes were already kind of hooded to begin with. Dont recommend
So if i were to try stretch the outer bit of my eyelid would it only loosen there? I have This problem where my right eye is completly hooded But the left show a bit on the side , This wont increase my psl or anything but i want as hooded eyes as possible

Why would this even make them more hooded wouldn't the skin just go back to where it was at the start? And what do you mean by negative droopy hooding like gandy?