anyone know the answer to this question?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

true or false?

Is this programming homework? If so, I think the answer is False. It specifically has to be on November 16th. Not any time before November 16th.

Is this programming homework? If so, I think the answer is False. It specifically has to be on November 16th. Not any time before November 16th.

its buisness law hw

also if wht u said bout it specifically having to be on nov 16th is true doesn't that mean the answer to the question is true since it is a breach of contract if the iphone cases are delivered earlier then the specified date

It’s asking you to asses the question lmao.

Sherman became in breach of the contract by delivering the cases 4 days before the effective delivery date therefore making him in breach of the contract.

Basic shit zuzz

It’s asking you to asses the question lmao.

Sherman became in breach of the contract by delivering the cases 4 days before the effective delivery date therefore making him in breach of the contract.

Basic shit zuzz
so its true right?

its buisness law hw

also if wht u said bout it specifically having to be on nov 16th is true doesn't that mean the answer to the question is true since it is a breach of contract if the iphone cases are delivered earlier then the specified date

I thought it was programming homework, as in, code that said "IF delivered on November 16th, then True. ELSE? False." Making November 16th the only valid date that the code recognizes.

But then the code could say "IF delivered by November 16th, then True." I would need to see the booklet.

ight was making sure, ur pretty smart for a 15 yr old
I’m only 14 (grade 8) but thanks I would like to think I have above average intelligence
I thought it was programming homework, as in, code that said "IF delivered on November 16th, then True. ELSE? False." Making November 16th the only valid date that the code recognizes.

But then the code could say "IF delivered by November 16th, then True." I would need to see the booklet.
Weird way too think.

Question answer would still be true by this logic.

Weird way too think.
Weird part about programming is getting used to count from 0.
For example a container containing 10 elements, the last element is 9th because there's also 0th element.
You have to get used to that freaky shit if you work a lot with arrays and databases.