anyone know wht causes the "plastic" look

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
the ones tht dont look human and u can clearly tell they had plastic surgery done.

how much surgeries do u need to achieve that look?

I assume over 10?

I heard a rhinoplasty tht makes the nose look small is one of the main causes behind it

Excessive surgery, overdoing certain surgeries which makes them look comical and unreal, fillers in the wrong places, dyed eyes, several nosejobs etcetera. I think the most important thing is making it look natural above all.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 685 and elfmaxx
i think its because many of them fuck up your facial harmony, dont think its tied to number of surgery done

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 656 and Lifemax
scar tissue from too many surgeries is part of it

These guys look like felines jfl

very few people look like this after surgeries. their entire face is full of silicon.e, multiple revision rhinoplasties, shitton of botox and lip fillers. and these guys are oldcels, PS gets better every year

Excessive surgery, overdoing certain surgeries which makes them look comical and unreal, fillers in the wrong places, dyed eyes, several nosejobs etcetera. I think the most important thing is making it look natural above all.
Dyed eyes? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA

the ones tht dont look human and u can clearly tell they had plastic surgery done.

how much surgeries do u need to achieve that look?

I assume over 10?

I heard a rhinoplasty tht makes the nose look small is one of the main causes behind it
in my opinion Ritidectomy + fillers + botox + lip implant are the main causes of plastic look in celebrities