Anyone live Down Under in Chadland? do you notice the looks difference from different countries?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
I am being dead serious everyone near the coast is basically white, tanned 6' + and gymcell/roidcelled at least 5PSL in the face and that is normie status. I went to the gym the other day and it's like fucking Golds venice during the 70's every young lad is gearing up for fucking summer here. I literally click on the ratings subsection and actually want to help people because I feel so bad for them. We grow chads on the daily with our open spaces, constant sunlight and sports.

The blackpill is if you are a 6 in the US or europe you are a fucking 4 in Straya. So stay the fuck out or pack your lifts and dbol.

Ethnics are literally ignord by women no matter how attractive. Unless you are a 6'4 9PSL Chadpreet even then.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yes I agree with this, I think i'll stay.

i grew up in, and used to live in australia. I never noticed the pheomena of "chadstralia" in fact most australian men and women are subhumans. A lot of this is demographics. Go look at some footage from public transport in sydney if you want to get a broad selection of australian faces, lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
i grew up in, and used to live in australia. I never noticed the pheomena of "chadstralia" in fact most australian men and women are subhumans. A lot of this is demographics. Go look at some footage from public transport in sydney if you want to get a broad selection of australian faces, lmfao.
how r the aboriginals there

have fun being shot at school or the mall bro, don't come back.

@Goblin
@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
how r the aboriginals there

the ugliest race on the planet. I'm not exaggerating even a little bit.

Such a thing would never be published in this day and age, but I'm pretty sure aboriginals are exactly homo sapiens. srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
the ugliest race on the planet. I'm not exaggerating even a little bit.

Such a thing would never be published in this day and age, but I'm pretty sure aboriginals are exactly homo sapiens. srs.
lmfao

assumptions make an ass out of u and mption
Yeah, 'assumptions'

In 2017, gun deaths reached their highest level since 1968 with 39,773 deaths by firearm, of which 23,854 were by suicide and 14,542 were homicides. The rate of firearm deaths per 100,000 people rose from 10.3 per 100,000 in 1999 to 12 per 100,000 in 2017, with 109 people dying per day.

Yeah, 'assumptions'

In 2017, gun deaths reached their highest level since 1968 with 39,773 deaths by firearm, of which 23,854 were by suicide and 14,542 were homicides. The rate of firearm deaths per 100,000 people rose from 10.3 per 100,000 in 1999 to 12 per 100,000 in 2017, with 109 people dying per day.

yeah thats nice. Good thing I'm not in America then, huh champ???

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
yeah thats nice. Good thing I'm not in America then, huh champ???
Whatever shit hole you decided to call home is a worst place than here. period. stay out of our island cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Cretinous
Australia is basically like the UK.
I'm in Poland rn and there seems to br way more chadlites/chads here.
Australians take poor care of themselves compared to Europeans.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Never been to Australia but I've met a lot of Aussie guys on my travels.

All were chads bar none

ST_20170717_JPCENSUS_3278839.jpg
24D335F000000578-2916505-Australian_tennis_fans_support_Aussie_favourite_Marinko_Matosevi-a-2_1421668866425.jpg
crowd_scene-1000x563.jpg
661164-21742015-1600-900.jpg
7411624-3x2-940x627.jpg

Yeah, im asian living in Chadstralia, they are NT and like activities such as footy, surfing and drinking. The men are quite tall (around 6'1-6'3) and heightmog me but a lot of them are pretty average facewise. I get lots of attention from aussie women though but am too much of a high-inhib introvert to follow through.

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel
Yeah, im asian living in Chadstralia, they are NT and like activities such as footy, surfing and drinking. The men are quite tall (around 6'1-6'3) and heightmog me but a lot of them are pretty average facewise. I get lots of attention from aussie women though but am too much of a high-inhib introvert to follow through.
pics

Gooks and looksmaxxed brits basically
The height thing is bullshit, Australians (and anglos in general) are not that tall and they have pretty much hit their genetic limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back