anyone notice that maxio surgeons always try to push the pateint to get jaw surgery?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
like you can have a really minor overbite and the surgeon would still tell u to get jaw surgery over getting something like a sliding genio which would help you much more in ur case.

is it cus jaw surgery is expensive? how expensive is it?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
sliding genio is cope tbh.
BSSO > genio

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and HailToTheKing
If you get a genio still doesn't fix the issues that come along with the overbite such as tmj, wasting of the teeth due to the lower teeth hitting the back of the upper teeth etc.
Extremely low iq as per usual.
One of the worst posters imho.

If you get a genio still doesn't fix the issues that come along with the overbite such as tmj, wasting of the teeth due to the lower teeth hitting the back of the upper teeth etc.
Extremely low iq as per usual.
One of the worst posters imho.
you didnt read my post clearly, i said very minor overbite, a 1-2mm overbite doesnt require surgery.

EVERYONE is suppose to have minimal overbite. There is no issues with it. It's overjet that affects you, your facial features, and your profile

you didnt read my post clearly, i said very minor overbite, a 1-2mm overbite doesnt require surgery.

EVERYONE is suppose to have minimal overbite. There is no issues with it. It's overjet that affects you, your facial features, and your profile
1-2mm overbite is not even an overbite it's a normal bite.
If it exceeds 5mm then it starts to be an overbite.
There are multiple times of overbites it's not just the overjet that ruins aesth.
Once again very fucking stupid of you.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
there's nothing wrong with my bite and 4/5 of the max-fac's I talked to advised against jaw surgery, and said the anteface looks like a horse face

My dentists all talked me out of getting bsso
At least my parents I give 0 shit about risk.
Fucki dentists

there's nothing wrong with my bite and 4/5 of the max-fac's I talked to advised against jaw surgery, and said the anteface looks like a horse face
is your bite like this>?

i got this off google, apparently this is a 2-3mm overbite.

can u black pill me and tell me do I need any invasive surgery or nah?

your problem is with your nose
you cant really do much to fix your nose as The bottom of your nostrils denotes where your nose begins, there's nothing you can really do to raise them.

I would just get chin/jaw fillers and thats it tbh if i were you.

you cant really do much to fix your nose as The bottom of your nostrils denotes where your nose begins, there's nothing you can really do to raise them.

What’s wrong with the nose ?

This is called alarplastt I think

its almost like theyre trying to make money or something

who are the best Rhino surgeons?
Idk actually I’m doing research into that. But in general if you have a ethnic nose or black nose it’s possible to fix it but you need a specialized rhino surgeon who works with soft tissue cause it’s the hardest to do rhinoplasty wise.

New York rhinoplasty and this guy in la who’s African American himself who specializes in this are great choices
Here’s my nose

@Bobbu flay
I personally think your nose is ok. Buts it a easily fixable case. Go on RealSelf research rhino surgeons who specialize in your type of nose

Idk actually I’m doing research into that. But in general if you have a ethnic nose or black nose it’s possible to fix it but you need a specialized rhino surgeon who works with soft tissue cause it’s the hardest to do rhinoplasty wise.

New York rhinoplasty and this guy in la who’s African American himself who specializes in this are great choices

I personally think your nose is ok. Buts it a easily fixable case. Go on RealSelf research rhino surgeons who specialize in your type of nose
I have a slightly narrow face, so wouldn’t making th nose narrow just make the whole face look more narrow ?

I have a slightly narrow face, so wouldn’t making th nose narrow just make the whole face look more narrow ?
If your face is narrow it’s not your nose it’s your bones. Your nose is fine then lol. Get custom implants or chin wing and zso to balance it out

BSSO > genio
recessed maxilla and recessed chin are not the same thing.
if you have recessed chin you had better get a chin implant or osteotomy, if you have recessed jaw you should get a jaw sagittal osteotomy (BSSO), if you have both you should undergo both surgeries

BSSO > genio
BSSO and genio are two different thing:
BSSO fixes recessed mandible (for example in overbite)
Genioplasty (chin osteotomy) fixes chin microgenia, the situation in which the chin is recessed and not projected.
some men only need one of the two surgeries, some men need both

bsso is a scam by itself. its only useful with a lefort 1 but doctors rarely perform it for aesthetic reasons/thread

I just got referred to an Oral Surgeon but for TMJ issues (jaw clicks and deviates every time my mouth opens). Both my chin and jaw are recessed, but that was never included in the referral. Does anyone have any suggestions about how i should bring up the topic of my recessed lower jaw when I meet with the surgeon, or is it more likely that the OMS to come to that conclusion himself and suggest surgery.