Anyone of you wanna looksmaxx to the point of altering your face completely?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Aka making your face totally unrecognizable for people who used to know you.

This is actually what I'm considering right now simply because I detest my past. At this point it's not only about looks since I've never been truecel tier ugly. It's just that my past life can't feed my narcy ego : I don't want to be an invisible average Joe in the background, instead I always want to be admired and seen as superior. Sometimes I feel feel very well how people are trying to put me in my place where they think I'm supposed to stay, namely a place for non chad guys who deserve no privileged treatment.

I'm sure about getting jaw fillers next January. I'll probably dye mu hair completely black. Moreover , I'd love to make my eyes more hunter ish if it would be possible. With green contact lenses I'll probably look enough different to start a new identity, a new life that suits my narcy nature.

@SurgerySoon

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
No bro. Change your face to the point you'll mog those motherfuckers that shat on you in the past. Litterally the point of looksmaxxing and peak narcicissm. Go for them lol. Mog them.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Doubt anyone will be able to successfully achieve that unless they were PSL 2 previously.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No bro. Change your face to the point you'll mog those motherfuckers that shat on you in the past. Litterally the point of looksmaxxing and peak narcicissm. Go for them lol. Mog them.
Nah, tbh I already mog most of them. The point is they're satisfied with staying in the place designated for normies, while I only want to be treated with privileges.

Mogging them does not make me happy. Becoming a chad surely will do.

No, I just wanna fix my flaws and move on with life

• +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension and OOGABOOGA
Nah, tbh I already mog most of them. The point is they're satisfied with staying in the place designated for normies, while I only want to be treated with privileges.

Mogging them does not make me happy. Becoming a chad surely will do.
good ambition bro. shall we ascend.

• +1
???
no man, u are mad
u'll fuck up and get ugly as fuck if u completely alter ur face.

just read the text,
what u said wont completely alter ur face lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
uh, yeah... i'm psl 3 ffs. no hope for me with my current face. 😞

Guys, post lefort 3 transformations

• Love it
Hahahah, no it's some random generic shit i just use
Nah I know she’s an example for mouth breathing. But she actually looked kinda cute before her face started to deteriorate
That my friend is a mouth breather
Such a cute girl on the left. Look at that joyful innocent smile
2DE0E33E C2E1 4DE9 9A25 72A8DB505CAE

If you dont retain ur facial identity how are u "getting back" at them exactly? They wont know who u are

Also theres more to face than hair color and lower jaw so u wont be a different person which I think is good. I understand the narcy thing tho I went through it

Nah I know she’s an example for mouth breathing. But she actually looked kinda cute before her face started to deteriorate
This is how my oneitis is going to look like
Screenshot 20191125 161458 Instagram

• +1
If you dont retain ur facial identity how are u "getting back" at them exactly? They wont know who u are

Also theres more to face than hair color and lower jaw so u wont be a different person which I think is good. I understand the narcy thing tho I went through it
I don’t have to get back at them lol, if by getting back you mean revenge. I just wanna cut off everything in my past.

I think hair, skin tone and eyes are the key. Just look at Michael Jackson (from 1979-87)
91C031E7 B240 432C 8609 92DC420443EC
CA39E34A D511 4889 AD66 B4706BA62E61

In my case I gotta get more tan, get longer smoother hair with a different color. As for eyes, I have good eye area but more hunter ish eyes would be ideal if the transformation would be possible. And contacts for better coloring. Not sure I’ll successfully become a 100% different looking person but I’d love to try at least.

It might be possible for me if I bleached my way to being lightskin with some cosmetic procedures and roidcelling

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended
If I had to lighten my whole body I would just make myself slightly lightskin. Like the guy below. That was my skin color up until I turned 4.
81f898a2307c432cbfc04fe209c51dd6.jpg
You wanna do ethnic rhinoplasty too?

You wanna do ethnic rhinoplasty too?
Yeah I might do it. That with minor skin lightening and hair straightening can give me the ethiopian phenotype.
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Yeah tbh .Fuck this shit.
I wanna have a second chance at life.When I turn 18 and become a Man.
Fuck my past where people bullied me and Shit .