anyone suffer from 'normie face'

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
I think it's a thing where no matter what, you can't move out of normie/boring/average tier PSL because despite having no failos, there is nothing striking or good features...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Truecel14, Wannabe6ft2, BigBoy and 5 others
resting norman face is real

JFL me tbh

My face just lacks the harmony/it factor to ever be the guy that women drool over.

I could get all the implants in the world and would still look mediocre

While some guy with a narrow jaw and medicore zygos gets women effortlessly because harmony

I think it's eyes. My eye area is gonna make me rope. Horrible eye area FML

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Setting yourself apart from others if everything is flawless/harmonious already is EASY. Just get a slightly darker tan than most, have less body fat than most and grow your eyelashes with a serum that contains either bimatoprost or other prostaglandin analogues. Eyelashes can put you ahead of other guys with weak and short eyelashes. Especially if they are dark and you have light eyes. Huge halo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Yes, I am a living example of what you're talking about. I have already had custom midface and chin implant surgeries, and even though the results are good, everyone tells me that there are no surgeries in the world that can make me truly GL in an overall harmonious sense.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, noped and Deleted member 2846
JFL me tbh

My face just lacks the harmony/it factor to ever be the guy that women drool over.

While some guy with a narrow jaw and medicore zygos gets women effortlessly because harmony
Can you PM me a pic? Legit curious
Normie face is a death sentence ngl

Last edited:
bro are you that guy from lookism that got a custom midface but it barely covered the zygomatic arch. Maybe thats why your results are "barely noticeable" according to you.

But if u could go back what would you change about your procedure? Also Have u noticed a change in the way people/woman treat you?

@noped I guess that's me? But the implant design actually does cover a decent amount of the zygomatic arch; I'll take a photo from the side soon and post it here so you can see what I mean.

If I could go back I would probably have told the surgeon to design the implants with maybe 2 more mm of projection all around, as well as to have made them extend further back along the arch, although I'm not sure it would have made much of a difference. My biggest problem is having really thick skin for a white male my age, which makes any implant-based changes harder to notice. Also, haven't noticed any changes in how women treat me (then again, I haven't really had the time this year to visit many clubs/bars due to my school schedule).

Last edited:
Yeah I’m dead average. I feel I’d need a lip widening surgery and maybe jaw and chin implants to look good. Harmony is decent but all my individual features are shit tier.

That is what happens when you have no major failos, but you lack striking features and/or great harmony. I have the same problem, I look fucking dead average always. I feel like there is no real fix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
That is what happens when you have no major failos, but you lack striking features and/or great harmony. I have the same problem, I look fucking dead average always. I feel like there is no real fix.

I feel like smashing my face up and rearranging it

I would love to suffer from it.

just npcmaxx theory

JFL me tbh

Elaborate?

Basically if you don't need any surgeries you are normie forever. I mean of course you can get them but if you don't need them they will hardly have any impact

I suffer from an incel face

just get to low bodyfat and get lean/buff, you will stand out 100%

I think it's a thing where no matter what, you can't move out of normie/boring/average tier PSL because despite having no failos, there is nothing striking or good features...
yuo er mom

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Yeah I’m dead average. I feel I’d need a lip widening surgery and maybe jaw and chin implants to look good. Harmony is decent but all my individual features are shit tier.

consider palate/jaw widening surgery/procedures instead of lip widening. part of the reason wide lips look good is just that they are stretched out more by a wider jaw and palette, I feel.
I think if you feel normie you should focus on whatever your best feature is and maximize it. give people something to be impressed by when they look at you. easy ones would be color contacts and eye area maxxing or teethmaxxing.

Last edited:
looking average sucks

JFL me tbh

Do you have every single good feature but no harmony or are some of your flaws holding you back?
Eyelashes can put you ahead of other guys with weak and short eyelashes. Especially if they are dark
Yes

and you have light eyes.
No :feelscry:

Last edited:
I have the opposite, I have an unusual face. Long midface with good zygos and tall ramus , kinda gives the illusion that I have a tall skull when in reality I'm just a horsecel

in my opinion the normie face does as you intend it doesn't exist.
pesonally I think the chad face is the one that has no flaws but perfect forward growth, perfect facial ratios, perfect zygos and browridge

I have the opposite, I have an unusual face. Long midface with good zygos and tall ramus , kinda gives the illusion that I have a tall skull when in reality I'm just a horsecel
ramus you mean the bone above the gonion ? i wish mine was taller...