Anyone suspect that feds/infiltrators have accounts on this site?

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I have argued with 2 people who have said very similar things without engaging in conversation with me. They just accused me of being a basement dweller while spitting out blue pilled arguments. Both of them had their postings private and had a low post count with a high enough time online. Seems suspicious to me.

@personalityinkwell

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9499, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
5189.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vvvvxxxx, Ritalincel and 5 others
What are they going to do? Tell us personality matters more than looks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9499 and 12 others
yeah they have been unconstitutionally gathering data for decades and they aren’t looking back
i wonder if other countries are tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4612, Ritalincel and 5 others
What are they going to do? Tell us personality matters more than looks?
Its kind of annoying getting into pointless arguments with them. Makes me just want to shit post tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
@buckster and @spiderchad are feds
IMG 20200919 141125

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
List of feds on this site :

@Sergeant @knajjd @her @Master @Kingkellz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, wasted, Deleted member 7560 and 5 others
@FastBananaCEO is the no.1 suspect but he seems too genuine. There were a couple of people I suspected of being feds @Subhuman trash and @Exodus. Exodus turned out to be an alt but subhuman trash could possible be one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Good_Little_Goy, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_20200919_141308.jpg
    IMG_20200919_141308.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 9072 and SadnessWYJ
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 7866
List of feds on this site :

@Sergeant @knajjd @her @Master @Kingkellz
Both Her and Master liked this, I think this is conclusive evidence
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Good_Little_Goy @goat2x @abmonger GTFIH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, SadnessWYJ, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Both Her and Master liked this, I think this is conclusive evidence
@Britishlooksmaxxer @Good_Little_Goy @goat2x @abmonger GTFIH
dont care
i live 3k km away from america fbi can suck my square dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Yeh one roped due to the norwooding meme and one is getting fillers on his dick after constant bbc pills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Good_Little_Goy
They dont need to make accounts they could probably view everything about this site without being detected since they have access to unlimited government money to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and sytyl
Could just be some bluepilled soy faggot and if so, the person shouldn’t be here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Don't see why fbi shouldn't have some ugly incels members who cope here with the thought of looksmaxing.

• +1
@FastBananaCEO is the no.1 suspect but he seems too genuine. There were a couple of people I suspected of being feds @Subhuman trash and @Exodus. Exodus turned out to be an alt but subhuman trash could possible be one.
Why?

• +1
What? Why jfl? Please tell me. No one is telling me why they think I'm a fed. Genuinely can't tell if Ur jokin or not

• +1
What? Why jfl? Please tell me. No one is telling me why they think I'm a fed. Genuinely can't tell if Ur jokin or not
I don't know why. You seem to be genuine but I always see people saying you're a fed.

• +1
I don't know why. You seem to be genuine but I always see people saying you're a fed.
@Blackout.xl why do you think I'm a fed you prick

• +1
I have argued with 2 people who have said very similar things without engaging in conversation with me. They just accused me of being a basement dweller while spitting out blue pilled arguments. Both of them had their postings private and had a low post count with a high enough time online. Seems suspicious to me.

@personalityinkwell
Fuq is they gonna do? They better track me and down and kill me to stop me from ascending foh😤

• +1

@personalityinkwell
Feds are probably enjoying this forum ngl

• +1